[MOD] (Alpha 3F) E-Furniture (v.4.00)

Started by Evul, February 26, 2014, 12:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Description:
E-Furniture adds new decorative, usable, machines and furnitures to RimWorld bringing style to space. The idea of the mod is to make the player able to decorate and make the colony more alive and stylish. All the textures and graphics in this mod will keep the same art concept as Vanilla game making the mod fit in the RimWorld setting. This mod contains new tables (size 1x1, 1x2 and 1x3), a Adv. Comms Console, a Radar Table, two flowerpots (1x2 and 1x3), a floor light, a bar stool, a red chair, a pool table, a table with a lamp and a corner lamp.

Mod Team:
Evul (Lead Developer)
Kirid (Programer/Art)

Download:
-Links removed-

Translations:
French 

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

Screenshots:

Known Issues:
0000033: Adv. Comms Console does not complete the communication "quest".
0000034: Adv. Comms Console does not alert you when new ships are in comm rage.
0000035: There is a cable going to the Floor lamps center.

Bug and feedback tracker:

FAQ:
Q: Will there be more stuff in this mod later?
A: Yes, allot of decorative items.

Q: May I use the mod in a modpack or pick one or two items and add it directly in to my mod?
A: Yes just add a credit to E-Furniture and a link the mod. So people can get the original mod if they like the items!

Q: May i do a submod or texture pack?
A: Yes just add a credit and send Evul a PM and he will add a link to this forum post!

Misc:

Donate:
Do you like what i'm doing? You can support me by make a donation. The donated funds will go to finance the servers and development tools i using. Every little bit help!

CharlieC

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Evul

Decorative items i am making other decorative items to :)
The tables fit excellent if you make a kitchen or need a bed table :)
Or if you need a table in a hallway or in the armory.

EDIT: I build one to be a disk when entering the base.

Evul

A new update version 1.50 has been released for the E-Furniture mod. The mod contains a new table that is in the size of 1x2. Making it possible to decorate your base whit more tables!
Enjoy the new update!

-Link Removed-

Evul

This update adds a Adv. Comms Console to the game, it works the same as the normal Comms Console, but! is 1x3. The mod contains 3 new tables one 1x1, 1x2 and a 1x3 table. The mod also contain a Adv. Comms Console enjoy!

-Links Removed-

Haplo

Nice! One for me without cream please ;)

AcDie

request for 2x1 (1x2), 3x1 (1x3) rotatable pots aka flower bed :3

Evul

On the way :P
They will be in the next version :) There will also be a New form of light ;)

Vas

Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 26, 2014, 08:44:51 PM
Forever Alone tables, eh?
Technically not, it can fit 4 chairs around it.  :P
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Vas on March 04, 2014, 06:16:14 PM
True...but I'm pretty sure that if the table is already used, even though there are three other chairs around it, other colonists won't use the table. May be just my imagination.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

DarkXess

Thanks for posting your release. Please update your release post with our download links too :)

You can find our mirror here:

Vas

Quote from: StorymasterQ on March 04, 2014, 08:22:59 PM
Quote from: Vas on March 04, 2014, 06:16:14 PM
True...but I'm pretty sure that if the table is already used, even though there are three other chairs around it, other colonists won't use the table. May be just my imagination.
I've seen colonists stack their meals before.  2 in one spot because the chairs allowed for it.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Evul

What is this???

this is a sneak peek of the next version. :)

Viceroy

Dog goes moo!