[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f0xh0und696

GERSillySausage

These news strike me HARD. But atleast there's a certain truth out here now. Anyway, Justin C, I wish you success with your private affairs, and: Your mod is amazing.

Now I need to find something new to wait for just to drag myself through the monotony... I know! RimWorld Alpha 10 Release!

P.S. Created an account just to post my feelings on this mod. Worth it.

Wulfik

At least now I know I can play without this. It is pity. See you and your mod soon (at least I hope, because this is my 2nd most favorite mod).

Sheyka

Quote from: GERSillySausage on May 30, 2015, 06:02:19 AM
These news strike me HARD. But atleast there's a certain truth out here now. Anyway, Justin C, I wish you success with your private affairs, and: Your mod is amazing.

Now I need to find something new to wait for just to drag myself through the monotony... I know! RimWorld Alpha 10 Release!

P.S. Created an account just to post my feelings on this mod. Worth it.

totaly agree with you
Sorry for bad english <3

bigmap

I modified the A9 Zombie Apocalypse to A10,welcomed the trial!

Updata:
Fix some questions

[attachment deleted due to age]

RickyMartini

Adamiks

Quote from: bigmap on June 05, 2015, 01:32:39 PM

I tried to make it by myself but i suck at C#

RickyMartini

GERSillySausage

Wait... someone did that! YAY! You sir are Amazing! (With capital A so you know I am serious/german...). Hussah bigmap.

Now I just hope that this works... xD

bigmap

Quote from: GERSillySausage on June 07, 2015, 03:44:46 AM
Wait... someone did that! YAY! You sir are Amazing! (With capital A so you know I am serious/german...). Hussah bigmap.

Now I just hope that this works... xD
thanks

Justin C

Quote from: bigmap on June 05, 2015, 01:32:39 PM

Updata:
Fix some questions
Awesome!

Moo

A question! And please pardon my ignorance, I'm new to this whole modding thing :D

QuoteZombie Apocalypse replaces the Pawn class and all of the humanoid race definitions in Races_Humanoid.xml. Because of this there will likely be compatibility issues with any mod that also overrides the humanoid race definitions.

I'm using the Ultimate Overhaul Modpack and I have no idea what mods in it would possibly conflict. Is anyone using this mod with the mod pack? Or could tell me how to check compatibility?

Thanks in advance!

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: Moo on June 09, 2015, 07:32:46 PM
A question! And please pardon my ignorance, I'm new to this whole modding thing :D

QuoteZombie Apocalypse replaces the Pawn class and all of the humanoid race definitions in Races_Humanoid.xml. Because of this there will likely be compatibility issues with any mod that also overrides the humanoid race definitions.

I'm using the Ultimate Overhaul Modpack and I have no idea what mods in it would possibly conflict. Is anyone using this mod with the mod pack? Or could tell me how to check compatibility?

Thanks in advance!

Look at this quote from the mod page:
QuoteDelete all mods inside your mods folder except "core" this is not a mod it is the games core files, then Go to (WINDOWS: C:/Users/username/AppData/LocalLow/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld) (MAC: Users/username/library/Application Support/RimWorld) (LINUX: /home/username/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld) and delete the Saves, Worlds, and Config folders. Now run the game once without any mods installed to make sure it is running properly, this will also generate a new config folder, now close the game.

This might not apply to new mods. But I get the feeling this means all mods...
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Moo

Well sure, I did that when I installed the modpack.

Anyway, I decided to just drop it in and see if it works, and so far so good! Everything from the modpack seems to be working and I'm getting zombie attacks. I'll post if anything weird happens.

Adamiks

Quote from: Moo on June 10, 2015, 01:10:20 PM
Well sure, I did that when I installed the modpack.

Anyway, I decided to just drop it in and see if it works, and so far so good! Everything from the modpack seems to be working and I'm getting zombie attacks. I'll post if anything weird happens.

Playing with ZA will not crash your game but you will can't install body parts from EPOE on your colonists. You will need to copy recipes from Races_Humanoid (In EPOE folder, i think), paste in the Races_Zombie in
ZA and you will need copy <thingClass>XX<thingClass> from Races_Zombie and paste it in the Races_Norbals in Norbal mod.