[1.0] NON-Functional Cars (MYFIRSTMOD)

Started by Klitri, January 28, 2019, 10:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klitri

NON-FUNCTIONAL CARS
This mod adds a new furniture, a car, that provides cover, small amounts of power for chemfuel, and storage for items to keep out of the rain. They are currently not functional. Also adds road, a new terrain type that acts like concrete. Useful for slowing raiders down and making streets look modern. This is my first mod.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/o96h34bca4d9hxq/Cars.rar/file

Kirby23590

Goodie!

A non-functional car that could use it's engine for a supply of power for the colony!

Also i have some questions...

Do they spawn in the road or in ancient highways?

Or when heavily damaged from continuous gunfire or when on set fire, do they explode violently like in some action hollywood movies?

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Klitri

Quote from: Kirby23590 on January 28, 2019, 05:28:44 PM
Goodie!

A non-functional car that could use it's engine for a supply of power for the colony!

Also i have some questions...

Do they spawn in the road or in ancient highways?

Or when heavily damaged from continuous gunfire or when on set fire, do they explode violently like in some action hollywood movies?

YES...SADLYNOTYET.

BY THE WAY I MEANT FOR THE EXPLOSIONS AND FOR THE REST NOT YET...T H A N K  Y O U

forumgod

Getting something like a car to use in caravan and not fucking elephants like primitives would be a huge deal. In the future they have spaceships and laser guns but no cars.

Kirby23590

Nickdos...

There is a mod called Yes, Vehicles But it's still for B18...

However Yes, Vehicles v1.0 is still in Alpha... and is in GitHub, just to let you know that it's still a WIP...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.