[MODPACK] (Alpha 5) All In One Mod Pack (ON HOLD)

Started by Jerethi50, July 16, 2014, 11:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerethi50

The All In One Mod Pack V 1.4.1

V 1.4.1: Quick update of apparello to 1.1, Now there are new clothing options when you generate colonists, though keep in mind the hive armor, steam hull and Scyther armors are intended to be late game gear and starting with them is a bit cheaty :P

V 1.4 : Added two new mods Apparello and Machine Gun Nests, Updated Colonist Creation mod to latest version Which adds the ability to use default colonist generation by picking "no" when it asks you if you want to use colonist creation mod. I requested this change for those of you who didn't wish to use the mod.

V 1.3.1 : Download this, Delete your previous AIOMod folder again (You must do this as i have changed some file names so i can more easily remember what files belong to what mods. If you do not do this you will have duplicate entries, some outdated.) Do not worry you shouldn't need to start a new game. Extract this into the mods folder. activate and play, Should fix the issues with the clay mod, Thanks to mipen for the update :).

Update: V 1.3 : THIS VERSION REQUIRES A NEW GAME! SORRY! Also Please Delete both folders AIOMOD And / or AIOMOD2 Before installing this version. Added several mods (Gun Emplacements,The Clay Mod,Extra Research tables, T's Mod) All beds including clutter mod beds now need cotton cloth. Disabled better power Large and small batteries and AA Turret until it is fixed, Updated meteor mod to include animated meteor strike events, and a new ultra rare Meteor shower event that can do some damage, but leaves you lots of meteors to mine., Updated most if not all mods included in the pack to the latest versions, Added crateable rimrat meat, Crateable Cotton and cloth, Crateable Lettuce, Tomatoes, Carrots, Strawberries, Blackberries and Raspberries, Coal and uranium are also now crateable, Temporarily disabled the colonist effecting researches from Cannon and turrets mod until i can figure out a fix for the error messages, You have to start a new game because of changes i made for compatibility reasons. Not every update will require this, however when adding large mods i cannot promise it wont happen again sometime down the line.

Update: V 1.2 : (Fixed missing original mapgen file! please redownload if using the map gen pack version.)Thanks to Itchyflea himself there is now a copy of AIOMod with his Map Generator Pack combined in, With all the work done to make things work in all the appropriate places, Thanks Itchyflea! Ill Be posting it as a seperate download below, Incase anyone didnt want to use that mod for some reason, Though likely it will become standard in 1.3

Update: V 1.1 : Link Fixed, sorry. Disabled Holo Emitter, It is bugged and can break saves, Either re download and replace AIOmod, or just dont build the holo emitter.

This mod combines the functionality and provides compatibility between the mods listed below. This includes merging Trader definitions and map gen definitions, Everything Should work as intended for all mods Included. Please note this is a standalone mod pack, All you should run is Core, and AIOMod, all other mods should be disabled, This includes everything. I will be adding more mods to the mix soon, but felt this was a good point for an initial release.
I would like to thank all mod authors included in this pack for allowing me to use their work in my pack, not a single one gave me any issues when I asked. It is very gracious of you all to be willing to share your hard work, and I am glad to be able to mush it all together into something playable as intended. All Mod Authors have given me permission to use the included mods. Except for Jaxxa Shields, Which states on the page that the mod is free for use by anyone.

DOWNLOAD HERE! (1.4.1)

* BetterPower+ By Architect (Made Researching Digging also unlock Invisible Conduit and Invisible Power Switch)
* Clutter By mrofa
* Rimrats By Argain
* Resource Compression By mrofa (Added new crates to benches and traders for SynthMeat, Alpha Muffalo meat, and Mushrooms and added back in Silver and Metal crates. The metal crate holds only 72 metal (3 is used to crate it) The Silver crate holds 75 silver, but is stackable up to 125 in a stack, instead of only 20, this comes out to somewhere around 9k silver in a single stack. I Temporarily removed the need for metal to pack silver into crates, as you would be spending over 300 metal per 9k silver. I will think of an alternative for the next version.)
* Alpha Muffalo By Kirid (Alpha Muffalo Meat is Crateable and Crate Tradeable)
* Project Armory By Evul
* Powerswitch By Haplo (Uses normal switches, but adds Invisible switch and conduit standalone non replacing variant researchable under Digging.)
* Embrasures By PunisheR007
* Miscellaneous + MAI By Haplo
* Cannons and Turrets v3.1 by PunisheR007
* Mushroom Mod By Me (Mushrooms are crateable and tradeable and crate tradeable.)
* Meteorite Mod By Me (Works alongside Colonist Creation Mod)
* Jaxxa Shields By Jaxxa And Darker
* SynthMeat By Psyckosama (Synthmeat is Crateable and Crate Tradeable)
* Wood Economy Tweaks By ItchyFlea
* Colonist Creation Mod v1.4 By Argain (Works alongside Meteorite mod)
* Map Generator Pack By ItchyFlea
* Gun Emplacements WW2 Variant By AfroHarrison & Viper717 (Thanks for the awesome emplacements guys :) )
* The Clay Mod By mipen
* Extra Research Tables By Kirid
* T's Mods v1.2.0 (Cotton, Crops, Floors, Beds, ConditionRed) By Telkir
* Apparello v1.0 By Shinzy
* Machine Gun Nests By Psyckosama

More Mods Coming soon!

I'm not really great with the Licenses, I would just refer to each individual mod for licensing information. Any of my mods are free to use for any who wish, but as this is a compilation of other peoples mods I do not have the authority to pass on their permission to modify things to you guys. So Please do not redistribute this mod package in a modified form without first clearing it with all involved modders.

mrofa

Nice modification :D
But the 125 stack omg thats alot.
All i do is clutter all around.

Jerethi50

Quote from: mrofa on July 16, 2014, 11:45:15 AM
Nice modification :D
But the 125 stack omg thats alot.

Well I did have an idea, Make it so you can pack 75 silver into a chest, and then pack 6 chests into a Silver Chest Crate, If you make such a change to your mod, I will definitely include it in my mod :). Or maybe smelting 75 Silver coins into a silver ingots wich are stack able to 75 with a value equal to about 75 silver coins, and crating those, something like that

mrofa

Well i dont want to much crafting process, since this takes alot of time for colonist even when craft alone would be instant, colonist still need to walk here and there
Thats why i did disable silver crates. i think i would take approach barrowed from haplo crafting, like his MAI crafting table, for crates and prapobly for guns.

Regarding clutter it would be good if you would change holo emitter building category to some no existing, since its bugged atm and will brake saves, fix will be in next realese thrugh.

Btw i seen you did try to make crates with overlay, if you got photoshop i can just send you orginal crate .psd it will be easier to make them :)

Jerethi50

Quote from: mrofa on July 16, 2014, 12:05:41 PM
Well i dont want to much crafting process, since this takes alot of time for colonist even when craft alone would be instant, colonist still need to walk here and there
Thats why i did disable silver crates. i think i would take approach barrowed from haplo crafting, like his MAI crafting table, for crates and prapobly for guns.

Regarding clutter it would be good if you would change holo emitter building category to some no existing, since its bugged atm and will brake saves, fix will be in next realese thrugh.

Btw i seen you did try to make crates with overlay, if you got photoshop i can just send you orginal crate .psd it will be easier to make them :)

I would love the crate files, thanks :)

Architect

Would you mind if I linked people here on my thread page to see a collection of what mods work well together?
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Jerethi50

Quote from: Architect on July 16, 2014, 01:35:20 PM
Would you mind if I linked people here on my thread page to see a collection of what mods work well together?

Wouldn't mind at all, Though make it clear i did have to do some modding to get them to work well together.

Architect

Quote from: Jerethi50 on July 16, 2014, 03:14:24 PM
Quote from: Architect on July 16, 2014, 01:35:20 PM

Wouldn't mind at all, Though make it clear i did have to do some modding to get them to work well together.

Absolutely will do dude.
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

mrofa

Updated clutter that fixes the issue with holograms.

And here is the link to crate .psd

TenSaidYes

So, just to clarify, what exactly would happen if I were to run this with other mods enabled as well? Because I had about half of these mods (in outdated versions) currently running together just fine with a little help from ZZComp... but I'd very much like to start trying out the updated versions of things.

Will it GUARANTEED explode and die, or might it work out with a couple others thrown into the mix?

Jerethi50

I can not and will not answer your question with a definite answer, I cannot anticipate what may go wrong with all the mods out there i haven't integrated yet.  I am glad zzcomp worked well for you guys, by the way zzcomp will likely break AIOMod, don't use them together, I can say this, if you MUST try to run other mods with AIO mod, make sure to activate AIOmod absolutely last, if you add new mods after, deactivate and reactivate AIOMod, If AIOMod isn't the last mod activated i can pretty much promise stuff wont work right.  However, as i said, I do not support such, if things go wrong, i cant help you with it any. I would prefer people only report problems they encounter when using the mod as intended, just saying :)

BetaSpectre

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

TenSaidYes

That's okay. I was hoping it wasn't a -definite- sort of thing and more of a 'use at your own peril' sort of deal, which it turned out to be! And I pretty much assumed that ZZComp wasn't gonna be compatible with this, so I went ahead and deleted it when I decided to use AIO instead. Since I don't really go back to old saves very often (I'm mostly just experimenting with mods, looking for the right balance) I haven't run into any of the nasty bugs that tend to come along with swapping out mods mid-game. In fact, so far everything seems to be working great!

I'm going to try this new version straight-up on its own, now that it has MapGen in, and see how that feels.

Assuming it works as smoothly as this last version has, maybe I'll see how it does with a few extra bells and whistles.

ItchyFlea

I just realised I made a mistake with the version I helped with. I've already let Jerethi50 know of the issue, as well as what to do to fix it.

When starting a new colony, if the Colonist Creation Mod doesn't pop up and ask you to create your custom colonists, you'll need to create a new colony. The issue is that I forgot to override the default map generator, so the game has a small chance (1 in 7) of using it instead of the overridden one.
You can also fix this issue yourself if you wish, by grabbing the AIOMapGen.xml file from the v1.1 version (found in this folder: \AIOMod\Defs\MapGeneratorDefs) and placing it into the same folder in the 1.2 version.

Sorry for the mistake guys.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Jerethi50

Fixed missing original mapgen file! please redownload if using the map gen pack version.