Alpha 7 - Stats spreadsheets (Clothing, Armor and Weapons)

Started by TheXIIILightning, October 01, 2014, 06:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheXIIILightning

Like the title says, this is where I'll post a few helpful spreadsheets, containing all the useful information that we are given in the game. Information such as item value, range, damage, defense... all sorts of things that you should know when equipping and outfitting your colonists!
In the future I also plan to make one for animals and such. ^^

Here are the links to the files, and will be updated accordingly with each Alpha that is released.
Feel free to use the contents of these sheets to update the RimworldWiki and to create your own sheets. I know the formatting I used might not be the best there is, but I personally find it easy to understand and to use.
And finally, here are some neat little .png files for whoever wants to print or keep them for later reference. ^^
PS:
I also made an old thread on the "Public Testers" Forum that is similar to this one. But for now, since the current Alpha is out, I see no need to post there until Alpha 8 is available to the testers. I will only leave a comment on it once I update the sheet that has suggestions for specific stats for each specific piece of clothing. ^^
Here's a link for said thread: http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6372.0

Lechai

Very Helpful,

BTW Your link to the public tester forum isn't accessible to those without access.

TheXIIILightning

Quote from: Lechai on October 01, 2014, 06:55:02 PM
Very Helpful,

BTW Your link to the public tester forum isn't accessible to those without access.
Oh, really? Well, might as well keep it there for those that can use it. IT being a top-secret area and all that. XD
Thanks for letting me know. ^^

longbyte1

keylocke

+1 on this. but "minigun" seems to be missing on the weapons table.

Fernbhoy

Quote from: longbyte1 on October 01, 2014, 09:54:07 PM
Somebody needs to add this to the wiki.

It's on my to do list, but it's a rather long list atm :D

TheXIIILightning

Quote from: keylocke on October 02, 2014, 05:41:46 AM
+1 on this. but "minigun" seems to be missing on the weapons table.
Oops. ^^; I'll add it right away, thanks.