[1.2] Colonists with plague have immunity stuck at 65%.

Started by McChubandTuck, August 19, 2020, 03:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McChubandTuck

Five colonists or so contracted plague, but were taking penoxycyline before this and their immunity was at 65%. I've just noticed after tending to them twice that the immunity is not increasing, so I've had to use the dev tools to remove the plague. They were tended to by an uninjured doctor with a medical level of around 10, with herbal medicine.

Thanks.

agnar

Similar Experiance with Sleeping Sickness.

Had a Colonist Contract Sleeping Sickness, gave them Penoxy afterwards. Immunity Value shown in the Health Window was stuck at 65% even after 2-3 Times Tending (and waititme of course). But removing the Penoxyciline with DEV Mode shows the correct value.

-> If Penoxyciline is administerd an Incorrect Immunity Value is shown which is stuck at 65%. i will go back and check if healing from the disease works correctly (value shown is wrong but if colonist wont die and gets healed eventually then only the display value is wrong)

Just tested it on a save with no Mods enabled. Identical behavior.

Edit: After some Testing, once the Immunity exceeds the 65% the correct Immunity Value is shown in the Health Window.

UltimateTobi

Quote from: agnar on August 19, 2020, 12:02:28 PMEdit: After some Testing, once the Immunity exceeds the 65% the correct Immunity Value is shown in the Health Window.
So it's a visual bug?
Your generic Steam user.

agnar

Yes it is only a visual bug, because healing works correctly if immunity gain is faster than infection gain.

Problem is that you dont know if this is the case until its maybe to late.

Pheanox