Mod Error Help

Started by kitanagyal, August 24, 2021, 03:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitanagyal

Hi, sorry if this isn't the right place to put an error file, but can anyone help me with this? Also when I try to generate a new world there's no other factions on the map at all? any help would be appreciated :) https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/0ff6610ccd5ae6f047132d9e0fc5359b

Canute

Hi,
only use mod's that are made for your Rimworld version, when a mod miss the packageID is a sign that that mod is outdated.
Read mod description, if they have some suggested load order like to put it at last mod.
For other hints read the 2. link from my signature.

RawCode

read description for all mods you have installed, especially mods that do not add any game play content.
if mod A states, that it's incompatible with mod B, you should not install both.
if mod A states, that it must be loaded first or last, this means that it should be loaded first or last.
if mod A states, that it's for version 1.0, this means that you should not install it into 1.3.

also it's strongly advised to install mods in small batches, instead of subscribing everything at once without ever reading description.