Warg gets downed by a tortoise

Started by paShadoWnSmurf1, April 16, 2016, 12:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paShadoWnSmurf1

Ahaha tortoises pwn gonna domesticate her she is almost as badass as early DF carp.

BoogieMan

I've seen em take out cougars too. Many more died from wound infection from the turtle bites.

Rahjital

Yeah, wargs are roughly in the middle of the food chain, and tortoises are awfully durable. Any prey can do surprisingly heavy damage if they are lucky (I've seen a cougar with both eyes heavily scratched, and a grizzly with brain damage), and turtles can take so much punishment they can defeat even the biggest predators if the predator has poor luck, is old, or permanently wounded.

paShadoWnSmurf1

Checked his wounds, he is bitten everywhere and the jaw is cracked, apparently from gnawing on a carapace.

Negocromn

I raise turtles and one of my turtle fields is right next to my killbox, raiders go after them all the time and no turtle has been killed so far.

Seriously thinking about using them as meat shields, I'll have hundreds of adult turtles in like two seasons.

paShadoWnSmurf1

Lol warg healed up and took his revenge, carapace was shattered from the first fight so poor turtle was promptly eaten.