New RW series A13 (unmodded)

Started by Ran-Ah-Peer, April 07, 2016, 09:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ran-Ah-Peer

Hey, guys!
I've been playing RimWorld off and on for about 8 or 9 months now. I recently started a LP channel on YouTube and after A13 was released I realized this wonderful guilty pleasure of mine would be a great game to feature on the channel! I am new and my set up is not wonderful but I ask that you at least check me out and give my content a chance! I am serious about this and would love the support!

My RW Video
This is my first episode on the series. The beginning is mostly exposition for people who are new to the game. Keep in mind I'm no pro. I'm a totally casual player who just wants to have fun! If you just wanna see the game play, go ahead and skip a bit and keep your eyes peeled for future videos (this is just the first, as I said).

If you enjoy my content, please check out the rest of my channel here. Like I said, I'm just starting out so everything is a little rough but I'm dedicated to making fun and engaging content for you all to enjoy! If you like my videos, please leave a like, comment, and subscribe! I sincerely appreciate any support and constructive feedback I can get. I hope to see you guys on my channel! Enjoy the videos!