[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: CheekiestBreekiest on February 05, 2016, 01:02:43 AM
There appears to be some severe bugs with the Abomination event. Firstly, of the 4 pod drops I've had all 4 have been Abomination events. Not sure if this is intentional but if it is then it is probably necessary to reconsider as it becomes nothing but an "annoyance" event.

Secondly, something goes drastically wrong with saving and loading at any stage when a pod drop has occurred. If you have a captured pod person and you save/load between their capture and abominization (?) you will duplicate the event. ATM I have 4 pod dropped abominations because of this. It seemed to lead to a unavoidable lockup of Rimworld as well after the first Abomination.

Thirdly, cryocasketing the dropee before they are abominized (?) will cause a lockup under almost all circumstances from what I can tell.

Finally the abomination is butcherable but drops no meat. I don't know whether people should eat space monster meat but it's worth a rework.

This is all from the github version.

with Abomination not solved some bugs yet. But, i think soon find & fix them.

on Github, today were update with Locusts mechanic.

skyarkhangel

Fred999

Love this mod a lot !! totally change the game but it's fun !!

I have a big concern though : how do I get steel ? you get a certain amount of steel but very limited.. and I can mine is iron..  help please :)

Evanf32

You have to craft steel bars at a furnace. It uses either coal ore or charcoal from wood logs (done at the same furnace) and requires iron ore.

Fred999

Damn I need carbon to make a furnace  ;D
Mmmmmm

Thank you buddy ! I'll try and find Carbon.....

lude

Fred you can change what materials that furnace is made of, you need to create some stone blocks first and use those

Fred999

Quote from: lude on February 05, 2016, 05:12:39 PM
Fred you can change what materials that furnace is made of, you need to create some stone blocks first and use those

yeah thank you ! I just figured it out thank you !
I'm creating it now as we speak ! thanks a lot guys !!

Griffith

Quote from: Noopy on February 05, 2016, 10:32:48 AM
Quote from: Griffith on February 05, 2016, 12:25:00 AM
Quote from: Noopy on February 04, 2016, 11:34:51 PM
I hate to be that guy but I can't find the download for Version 2.5. The Nexus only has 2.4 and the uploads on the forum are 2.4 as well.

On here https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK

I also tried 2.5, for some reason whenever I save and load a game, even at the start, with correct mod load order, the screen goes black and the error log thingo goes nuts. Not sure why :(
Thanks a lot for the link! I fresh installed it and it's working fine for me, no black screen, no error log. Did you find out what was wrong?

Not sure what the go is, but Crash Landing gives me quite a few errors. Especially in Mountanious terrain. Might have to play without it for the moment. :)

lude

new bug after playing for a while (a year)

System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.

Parameter name: source

at System.Linq.Check.SourceAndPredicate (System.Object source, System.Object predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[PawnGroupMaker] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator93.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Pawn] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_NeutralGroup.SpawnPawns (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.IncidentWorker_VisitorGroup.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.IncidentQueue.IncidentQueueTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

it doesn't do anything bad but probably slows down, counts a few hundred per second

a few minutes after a visitor spawned, perhaps unrelated

--- edit ---

Could you please, if possible change the blight incident to not kill all plants, just ~99? Also is there a way to increase the maximum number of bills per station? Perhaps I should just start using Rimmanager instead of dealingw ith limited bills on a crafting station :E oh well let's do this

skyarkhangel

It's something goes wrong with event "VisitorGroup" in hospitality, where script failed to execute incident with generated parameters. It's a rare accident.

pongvin

Quote from: lude on February 05, 2016, 08:53:45 PM
new bug after playing for a while (a year)

System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.

Parameter name: source

at System.Linq.Check.SourceAndPredicate (System.Object source, System.Object predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[PawnGroupMaker] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator93.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Pawn] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_NeutralGroup.SpawnPawns (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

... [cut]
it doesn't do anything bad but probably slows down, counts a few hundred per second

a few minutes after a visitor spawned, perhaps unrelated

Can confirm, this just happened to me too. Slows the game down to a 10% FPS rate. I'll too attach the error log but I think It's the same. Happened after a year.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Griffith

Anyone else have a significantly less amount of raider/trader/visitor encounters with 2.5? I have 4 different factions really close to my base, in 2.4 Id have traders 2/3 times a week. I havnt had a single trader/raider and only 1 visitor since in about ~4 hours of gameplay?

Hey Skyark! I just had raptors arrive in 2.5 (3 of them) and no option to hunt/tame them shows up. Even the "O" shortcut button for hunt wont work. I have to enlist a guy and manually control him to kill them. Intended? :). I can throw up my save file if you need.

Hec5

It's not normal when I to build this up a field of 20x20 4-5 days takes the shelves, even though I have the materials? (From time to time are simply deviated and wait, or leave the material lying there, waiting.)
Is this a bug or do I have something in because change config?
Has a time to give me a little info?

Noopy

I'm using 2.5 and now my tables have weird "range" where people will only use them in a certain distance. Can I extend it? If not how can I remove it?