Grass seed Anyone else ever see them.

Started by That Homeless Guy, July 24, 2016, 08:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Homeless Guy

It was so fast I couldn't screenshot it but in the couple of years I've played this I have never seen them before. Has anyone else seen them?

It's hard to say what it looked like I was more bemused than anything else. I clicked on a rotting boar corpse and I guess a seed was spawned or flew by at the same time and a little white box flew across the screen and planted some grass. The info box said grass seed which is what bemused me then I noticed the white selection box moving.

Shian

Yes. They are very tiny floating seeds.

That Homeless Guy

Quote from: Shian on July 24, 2016, 08:26:13 PM
Yes. They are very tiny floating seeds.
I'm amazed I've only ever seen them now.
I knew the grass and trees repopulated so long as you didn't torch the lot but I never realised there was a sprite associated with the action.

Wex

I discovered the existence of seeds when one flew right in front of something I was trying to click on.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

That Homeless Guy

Quote from: Wex on July 26, 2016, 09:44:29 AM
I discovered the existence of seeds when one flew right in front of something I was trying to click on.
That's exactly what happened.

Dante King

Same with fire, little sparks spurt from the fire and go around it randomly.

That Homeless Guy

Quote from: Dante King on July 31, 2016, 12:06:01 AM
Same with fire, little sparks spurt from the fire and go around it randomly.
I have noticed the fire thing. How can you miss it when the game tries to burn you down 50 -100+ times a game.