Bedrooms Wanted -RimWorld A10 Joy-Utopia Fun Time Resort

Started by Pursuit, April 17, 2015, 10:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pursuit

Episode 47 - It's a Raid. The first serious attack from an opposing faction. Mechanoids have given us trouble in the past but up to this point there hasn't been a faction raid that felt threatening. That's what I get for playing on basebuilder difficulty. I've been having too much fun (Joy System) and not worrying about serious threats.

An Actual Raid -RimWorld A10 Joy System-Utopia Fun Time Resort-Ep47- I Think

Playlist: RimWorld A10 Joy System Utopia Fun Time Resort-Coastal Desert-Phoebe-Free Play+

Avail Pursuit's YouTube Channel
Now get on with your Pursuit!

Pursuit

Episode 48 - The Battle is over. Time to deal with the prisoners. Recruiting and releasing prisoners has issues that are difficult to resolve & leave me scratching my head in bewilderment.

Prisoner Shenanigans -RimWorld A10 Joy System-Utopia Fun Time Resort-Ep48

Playlist: RimWorld A10 Joy System Utopia Fun Time Resort-Coastal Desert-Phoebe-Free Play+

Pursuit

Pursuit

Episode 50 - Upgrades for Raf to hunt Megascarabs again, but more capable this time. Work on power redirect to put turrets on a separate line. Alternate use for discarded weapons that will provide additional steel.

Raf Rebuilt & Reequipped -RimWorld A10 Joy System-Utopia Fun Time Resort-Ep50

Playlist: RimWorld A10 Joy System Utopia Fun Time Resort-Coastal Desert-Phoebe-Free Play

Pursuit

Episode 51 - Rearranging food storage to accommodate excess raw food recourse and food that doesn't need refrigeration. Completion of power redirect to allow easy on/off of distant turrets.

Efficient Food Storage -RimWorld A10 Joy System-Utopia Fun Time Resort-Ep51

Pursuit

Pursuit