Priority Bugs

Started by Archangelus, May 30, 2021, 04:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archangelus

Good afternoon!

I tried Steam discussion and had no help so I will try here!

I seem to be having the bug that has been posted here with this mod list.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2441003991

And it seems the original author no long appears on there.

My question is, I am have the bug that people just haul and forget all about assignment priorities or my cook will cook one meal, then haul something across the map before coming back to haul. Pretty annoying when my colony is starving and my cook decides to clean (5) rather than do what he is set at 2 for.

I have tried to remove Rocketman... remove just Opportunity... Opportunity and PUAH... Common sense.. and they still don't do what is assigned. I removed all of the above too. The last one I haven't tried is Better Pawn control but I don't think that really is the issue either.

Does anybody know where I can trouble shoot this issue? I have no error logs that pop up on startup. Or at least what site (Ludeon or Github) to try to get some help. If I cannot pinpoint what mod, it doesn't do much good to go on the mod authors site and ask for help :/

Thanks,
Arch

Archangelus

I think I figured it out!!! Only took all weekend and my hours played changed about 36 hours ha!

Do you know how long it takes to restart the game after every mod is loaded after 100 or so!! Even with Better loading...

But I believe it is Work Tab by Fluffy! Without going into a long story, I narrowed it down to the R's. So far it is working.. but I will have to play a few days to see if it breaks again.