Multiplayer worlds. Not like the main concept idea.

Started by samuk190, November 19, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuk190

Shared world! Buy and sell items from global shop network. Available with or no mods.

Big Shared Online World.
Connect to server's and create your colony in a big online map. Offline for much time will erase your colony. +Morechallenging as pause = off.
Server CAN or NO disable/enable custom anti-cheat to prevent cheating. It will work fine as admins can kick/ban.
Big Raiding system. Send raids to other online people in the world. And get their resources! Ohh.
What happens if your colonists don't come back... a big failure of course.
or if they come without a kidney? hmm thats a $ loss..
and finnaly..
[THIS CAN BE DONE IN 150 HOURS (for alpha)] It's not easy, but is not hard as ppl think. Pro Devs can create a mod for this... They just need to be motivated to do this..
Coop - 4 Players in a 400x400 map.
Building shared... Stockpile shared and much more..   :-[
It will be awesome!..

Tynan would you make us happier more  than everything?
What you think of  the concept. it will make rimworld much more funny.. With multiplayer i think it will have +- 20.000 people buying rimworld each hour, and more than 50.000 playing online.
Please invest in this suggestion after expeditions. Thanks

Thirite

Phi Multiplayer Interactions mod already exists and it is already subject to the obvious downsides of trying to play a typically heavily modded game with random people. Something like this will probably never be integrated into the game and for good reason. It's neat but it has a lot of inherent problems.

grinch

Quote from: samuk190 on November 19, 2016, 03:52:32 PM
Shared world! Buy and sell items from global shop network. Available with or no mods.

Big Shared Online World.
Connect to server's and create your colony in a big online map. Offline for much time will erase your colony. +Morechallenging as pause = off.
Server CAN or NO disable/enable custom anti-cheat to prevent cheating. It will work fine as admins can kick/ban.
Big Raiding system. Send raids to other online people in the world. And get their resources! Ohh.
What happens if your colonists don't come back... a big failure of course.
or if they come without a kidney? hmm thats a $ loss..
and finnaly..
[THIS CAN BE DONE IN 150 HOURS (for alpha)] It's not easy, but is not hard as ppl think. Pro Devs can create a mod for this... They just need to be motivated to do this..
Coop - 4 Players in a 400x400 map.
Building shared... Stockpile shared and much more..   :-[
It will be awesome!..

Tynan would you make us happier more  than everything?
What you think of  the concept. it will make rimworld much more funny.. With multiplayer i think it will have +- 20.000 people buying rimworld each hour, and more than 50.000 playing online.
Please invest in this suggestion after expeditions. Thanks

150H its not realistic.
I need "pause" to play rimworld.
I think this game its not about compete ...

TheAOne

The only i see rimworld multiplayer working is with simple co-op on a shared map with shared pausing (both players need to pause in order for the game to pause) same with speeding time up. It would really be awesome to play with your friends😀