The Drunkard's Tavern.

Started by Yarkista, September 18, 2013, 05:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kubolek01

*takes his PDA* 2 kegs of booze, drop on catter directly! FIRE IN THE HOLE!
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

harpo99999

grabs a catter proof container load of kegs,(drinks them) then throws the empties at catter so quickly that it looks like a continous stream of empty booze kegs arcing from harpo at catter and hitting catter along with the previously thrown empties causing a humongous din from the impacts of the kegs on catter and other kegs.
the noise even managed to wake up a few of the drunks that were sleeping it off in the tavern and they join in , but they tend to miss a bit more so the noise increases

kubolek01

Aff... these shields manage to block these kegs. Erm. Who will escape before police arrive? Catter seems quite downed. Oootiss! Come to me quick!

harpo99999

the drunks that were helping me throw the kegs at catter ARE the local police, andd when they sobered up a bit they arrested catter for theft of the booze, and disterbing the peace (was the cause of the unholy din that woke them up), and as they are the victims of the second charge and were unable to refresh themselves after being woken up they are also putting the bail at 1 billion dollars per charge.
unfortunately I will be hearing the case, so have to ignore my own memories of the events during the hearings

catter

"I WONT FORGET THIS, KUBOLEK AND HARPO! I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT YOU THREW THOSE AT ME!!!!!!!!!!"

*Is carried out by an ambulance on stage right*

kubolek01

That was a good one... And I'm innocent at all :D Was just hiding from the insane keg fight.

harpo99999

and the CAUSE of the keg fight was catter stealing the booze in a tavern with a lot of drunks in it. talk about a stupid choice, and the ambo's also beat up catter on the way to the jail (they are friends with the police)

catter

*On the TV*
Breaking news! A cat-man has escaped from the local jail. He was charged with disturbing the peace and thievery of booze at a local bar. Authorities say he will be hiding out but may return to his normal spots at any time. Be on the look out for this fugitive and turn him in immediately.

So who wants to have a drink on me? I have the  money.

harpo99999

catter arrived in the tavern, and was immediately arrested for escapeing lawful arrest, theft, and disturbing the peace,
and was taken BACK to the jail, had all fur shaved off, and had each front paw handcuffed to the opposite rear paw to reduce it's mobility

kubolek01

And was striked with psychic shock lance, for safety. I think he will escape again though. And will try to revenge on us, Harpo.

harpo99999

if catter escapes again, and assuming it is re-caught, then the next level of imobilization will occur, ie removal of at least two limbs, and if it attempts a third escape, then the other prisoners will be getting catter burgers for a while (my standard policy regarding prisoners and escapes(btw my prison is a medical room  surrounded with single bed cells with an npd (supplied with insect and pawn meat and gmo spuds only))and is completely surrounded by a freezer set to -100c and the only access path has several doors of different types in a serpentine path, and every 4 doors (in a side wall of the path) is a double thickness of embrasures so the escaping prisoners will get shot in the back as they are attacking the next door in the path

kubolek01

harpo99999

kubolek01

I received the info that someone is going to free catter. Not sure who, waitin for information from Infiltrators.

kubolek01

It was Orassan Empire! They did it for name? At all, I found what their forces gave to his use:
Exoskeletal armor+helmet x1
Cryolauncher (very good) x2
Kitten Killer 9000-legendary Minigun x1
Gun head mount x1
O-65 Fighter x1
Half-bionic Ori x5. (They are weak at least, 18 health. But fast as fuck!)
EMP grenade launcher x1.
Better we prepare...
PS:Thanks Diana Winters for your wonderful mod!