[A13] AutoEquip - Choose Apparel order by Stats! Trated ColdSnap, Priorize Works

Started by soulkata, September 12, 2015, 10:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soulkata

Quote from: skullywag on September 26, 2015, 04:35:49 PM
I get frequent 1-2 second pauses when using this on a colony with 20+ colonists, makes it pretty unplayable, is this normal?

Also 3 starting colonists, ive touched nothing, 1 pawns has now decided at 93% shirt health that she will not wear it...wut? thats broken...

edit - not 2 mins later the 2nd pawn decides she not liking her shirt at 95%, this mod needs some love, great idea though.

edit 2 - and removing it from a save recks it....great....

edit 3 - so thought id just force them just so i could continue with the save (its a good one), now my other guy just swapped out 95% hyperweave pants for 80% boomalope ones, still nothing touched in the menu, sharp defence should therefore be priority, it obviously isnt.

I have created the GUI to you analyze why the colonist have the behaviors mentioned above. Look into it for further information...
For big colonies the AutoEquip process can take some time...
And, for last, If you are happy with the "love" I give for this mod, I present you 2 ways: Mod it yourself, the fonts are in a public Git Repository (I would love someone continue my work, so I can spend my free time playing the game instead of modding it) or Don't use it at all.

soulkata

Quote from: 1000101 on September 27, 2015, 02:51:43 AM
Quote from: soulkata on September 26, 2015, 08:02:09 AM
Quote from: notfood on September 26, 2015, 02:10:08 AM
I agree about that, they're stripping their clothes and leaving them in odd places. It'd be better if they'd only strip if they grabbed their target apparel.

Well, my concern if is every colonist keep waiting the other to start stripping... But I will be thinking about it!

tbh, they shouldn't be looking at what other colonists are wearing at all.  They should only be looking as what is currently available and picking from that.

"No, I'm not trading pants with you, you weird-o."

I have changed to the colonist pick his gear even if It wasn't in the stockpile, this seems to solve some major problem's about going naked... Next version I will release with this behavior...

skullywag

Quote from: soulkata on September 28, 2015, 06:28:37 AM
Quote from: skullywag on September 26, 2015, 04:35:49 PM
I get frequent 1-2 second pauses when using this on a colony with 20+ colonists, makes it pretty unplayable, is this normal?

Also 3 starting colonists, ive touched nothing, 1 pawns has now decided at 93% shirt health that she will not wear it...wut? thats broken...

edit - not 2 mins later the 2nd pawn decides she not liking her shirt at 95%, this mod needs some love, great idea though.

edit 2 - and removing it from a save recks it....great....

edit 3 - so thought id just force them just so i could continue with the save (its a good one), now my other guy just swapped out 95% hyperweave pants for 80% boomalope ones, still nothing touched in the menu, sharp defence should therefore be priority, it obviously isnt.

I have created the GUI to you analyze why the colonist have the behaviors mentioned above. Look into it for further information...
For big colonies the AutoEquip process can take some time...
And, for last, If you are happy with the "love" I give for this mod, I present you 2 ways: Mod it yourself, the fonts are in a public Git Repository (I would love someone continue my work, so I can spend my free time playing the game instead of modding it) or Don't use it at all.

You dont seem to understand what im saying, i havent touched any of the gui therefore sharp is on 100% and blunt 80% (ish), no other things are set, pawns are not following this rule and just decide to remove their clothing at different times, 2 pawns wearing the same shirt decided to remove said shirt at different percentages of health. That is broken, no?

And trust me if i had my modding pc back from being repaired id be all over this, i think its a great mod, if it can be made to work which in my experience it doesnt. In a few weeks id be happy help if its still not fixed. :)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

soulkata

Quote from: skullywag on September 28, 2015, 07:06:58 AM
You dont seem to understand what im saying, i havent touched any of the gui therefore sharp is on 100% and blunt 80% (ish), no other things are set, pawns are not following this rule and just decide to remove their clothing at different times, 2 pawns wearing the same shirt decided to remove said shirt at different percentages of health. That is broken, no?

And trust me if i had my modding pc back from being repaired id be all over this, i think its a great mod, if it can be made to work which in my experience it doesnt. In a few weeks id be happy help if its still not fixed. :)

Steps:
1 - Click on the pawn that has a erroneous apparel.
2 - Select the Gear tab.
2.1 - Now, the pawn has 2 more groups: To Wear and To Drop. Normally, the pawn drops a apparel to pick another one. Here you can view why he does that.
3 - Right click on a apparel, it will show the option: AutoEquip Comparer, here the mod will show all apparels order by it value to the colonist. The colonist will equip the higher value.
4. If you click on the value column, you go to the Autoequip Details that shows how the game calculates the apparel value.

Use this data to analyse why the pawn drop the apparel.

skullywag

ok didnt see those other screens, now im not at the code/game right now but is this the issue of them trying to wear other pawns clothes so they just strip but as the clothes arent available they just stay stripped?

skullywag

ok tried again with a new game on a new world, pawns are still dropping clothes for no reason and i dont seem to have the "todrop" gui stuff, is this incompatible with edb by any chance? im loading this last.

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: skullywag on September 30, 2015, 07:08:20 PM
ok tried again with a new game on a new world, pawns are still dropping clothes for no reason and i dont seem to have the "todrop" gui stuff, is this incompatible with edb by any chance? im loading this last.

I've had issues trying to run this with EdB, you might want to disable the gear tab in EdB's interface options.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

skullywag

I forgot edb even had that option. Thanks NIA ill give it a go.

soulkata

Hi!
First of all, new version...

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on September 30, 2015, 07:22:23 PM
Quote from: skullywag on September 30, 2015, 07:08:20 PM

I've had issues trying to run this with EdB, you might want to disable the gear tab in EdB's interface options.

Which Edb are you mind? Prepare carefully? Edb UI?

skullywag

he means the UI mod, but im running both to be clear. Ill retest this tonight when im at my pc.

soulkata

Quote from: skullywag on October 01, 2015, 08:14:16 AM
he means the UI mod, but im running both to be clear. Ill retest this tonight when im at my pc.

I was believing that the UI mod hasn't been released wet! Lol, gonna try it too!

skullywag

nope still not getting the UI even with alternate tabs turned off, how you getting on Soulkata?

soulkata

Quote from: skullywag on October 01, 2015, 03:17:48 PM
nope still not getting the UI even with alternate tabs turned off, how you getting on Soulkata?

Im working now... At lunch I have add the Edb and the game crashed...

skullywag

i just tried with nothing but this mod and still no gear tab ui??? should i see it straight away on landing?

Also you left alienants dll in again...

soulkata

Quote from: skullywag on October 01, 2015, 03:27:56 PM
i just tried with nothing but this mod and still no gear tab ui??? should i see it straight away on landing?

Also you left alienants dll in again...

Is on Main Tab Apparel.... A new button "Status..." appears after the "Modify", for each colonist....
Or, if you select the colonist, in the Gear Tab a button Status aperas too!