[Mod Request] Weapon & Armor Lockers

Started by Ruisuki, March 10, 2017, 03:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

I know theres already equipment racks but they really only add a benefit if placed outside. Im trying to make an armory room by the door to my fortress where the guards can quickly change into uniforms in a similar way to that of the clutter mod made by mrofa

It would be nice to have similar personalized furniture for weapons. Even better if there are variations of weapon racks, wardrobes and so on

AngleWyrm

There's a way to define outfits in-game, and I use it to make everyone wear light and breezy clothes in the summer heat, and put on something warmer when winter rolls around. It's a uniform of sorts.

Might be possible to integrate that functionality into a storage container, so that it contains the clothing for one or more selected outfits. Big enough to hold at least one of each item in a full costume.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Ruisuki

Yeah that might be a possibility, but a specifically designed rack could be good too. I can't think of any material bonus effect to add to doing so other than aesthetics right now, but maybe someone else can.

jecrell

That looks like a fully functional locker you have in that gif? Did you make that a prototype or?
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

Ruisuki

Quote from: jecrell on March 15, 2017, 07:40:39 AM
That looks like a fully functional locker you have in that gif? Did you make that a prototype or?
ha I wish. its from the clutter mod