[A10] [MODPACK] Skullywags OmniPack V1.3 (Last update - 02 May)

Started by skullywag, April 15, 2015, 02:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Yeah will do, also whats up with Bcarbines accuracy....that should be better than a rifle at shorter ranges....man ive got some work to do.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Kolljak

Quote from: skullywag on April 23, 2015, 06:43:28 PM
you need to use the supported wood floor first then you can build whatever over that, is that not working?

Thanks no i was wondering how to do it. i went into my game one time and turned all my water into sand :D

Dont by adding [/light/] code under the def for water loading and it turns to sand then saving and removing to make sand perm. :D dont do it altering the files is dangerous.

skullywag

Latta you got a copy of your spreadsheet lying about i can use? Just saves me making my own, would make a good sanity checker before i release.

tresflores

HEY I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE OMNIFACTINS THERE'S A DOWNLOAD LINK FOR IT BUT NO DESCRIPTION I WAS WONDERING WHAT IT DOES BEFORE I INSTALL IT

Latta

Quote from: skullywag on April 24, 2015, 12:27:27 PM
Latta you got a copy of your spreadsheet lying about i can use? Just saves me making my own, would make a good sanity checker before i release.

Surely, but please expect a few hours. Check out tomorrow(forum time) maybe.

Kolljak

Found a strange bug in the Standalone for blast charges.

Bug

When placing a Blast Charge let it be built then w/o blowing it up sell it and if it was placed under a rock hewn roof or in a cave it will sometimes [75% chance] auto remove roof w/o having to be blown up.w

Also

Standalone Compost Bin is bugged still

any item registered and or thrown into it has its type.def or watever corrupted i threw food into it  now all my harvested food automaticly reads as [rotten] on harvest if i throw an animal in it all animals i shoot instantly are rotten. same as human bodies but their what i usualy use so no loss there. Mechanoid thrown it do not rot and lock up the bin only way to fix is to deconstruct the bin

My recommendation for a fix is to turn in into a workbench type construction even tho the decaying into and item is cool it seems to be a bit buggy.

«Temple»

What tool do you use to edit the DLLs?

skullywag

Kolljak, good spot how no one has seen that shaped charge bug before ill never know!, ive added a check for the destroy mode so it wont change the roof on deconstruct only on detonate now. Redownload either its fixed in both the stand alone and the floors mod.

Im working on the compost bin now.

Hunter - I use Visual Studio. You wont be able to "edit" them but you could decompile them and roll your own.

skullywag

Ok compost bin now works properly. Ive had no issues with rotting anymore. Also fixed a bug where mechanoid corpses could be composted.

Latta

Hey, :D
Here is what you wanted: the spreadsheet. I also included my RimEffect weapons, I'm too lazy to remove them...

But it has a slicer! (Only works at MS Excel) Just turn RE weapons off.

What you need to type in: Name, DMG, WU, CD, Brst Cnt, Brst CD, Range(For reference only) and MARKET(For reference only). Default sorting is by MARKET, as it fits the most.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Kolljak

Quote from: skullywag on April 25, 2015, 07:32:47 AM
Kolljak, good spot how no one has seen that shaped charge bug before ill never know!, ive added a check for the destroy mode so it wont change the roof on deconstruct only on detonate now. Redownload either its fixed in both the stand alone and the floors mod.

Im working on the compost bin now.

Hunter - I use Visual Studio. You wont be able to "edit" them but you could decompile them and roll your own.

Well im running the standalones and i just noticed it in a cave. was trynig to blast holes in the roof for a Indoor Loading dock to ship stuff off then desided i didnt want it there near my Power supply. so i was gona move it. in selling the bombs i noticed the roof disapeared. but then turned to metal roofing.

Kolljak

Skully what standalone should i replace to get the new compost bin.

skullywag

crusader2010

Hello. Could you please add a separate mod to your pack in which to add automatic firing turrets? From early game to late game ones (you could even keep the improvised turret since it's enough at the start). There's quite a large need for sniper turrets for example, especially when invaders fire bows from further away than most weapons (LOL!).

I did try some of your mods, but they replace everything, and in the early game this becomes a problem. I'm also not sure about compatibility with other mods like Rimfire and such (that add new weapons). I really couldn't find any compatible mod for turrets for alpha 10, but your additions are the best i've seen.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

skullywag

The turrets in my stuff use the weapons the colonists do, they still fire automatically. Just need you to have a weapon in stock to build, I dont like free guns like the vanilla turret.

Which mods are a problem for early game in particular? I havent really got to the balance and progression yet but im willing to take feedback to that end.