Do You Play Factorio?

Started by Mechanoid Hivemind, June 20, 2016, 03:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechanoid Hivemind

Do you?
Want a challange?
I have been making BRUTAL maps for factorio to challenge myself, i wanna spread the pain to you the reader!

Rules
No crying
Fetal position is okay
I will allow a rage or 2 NO MORE

Background for map:
You are a space marine, sent out on a scouting mission for a habitable planet. When your ship comes under attack by the rare but deadly BEHEMOTH worms. They tear your ship apart forcing you to the planet. But lucky you, you land in an old mining base that has long been forgotten. Can you survive? Can you thrive? Or will you meet your end like the bases former operators? Its your choice.

I have a few and this one is still in progress lemme know what you think
If you guys like them ill send you the others

To install locate your factorio folder (%appdata%) unzip it, then install it in the scenarios. It should work then 

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

ItchyFlea

I do play Factorio. However I play without biters because I enjoy the engineering part of the game, not the combat part.

It's odd that Mediafire won't take the file. Have you tried Dropbox?
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Calahan

Quote from: Mechanoid Hivemind on June 20, 2016, 03:03:17 PM
How do i post the save file? its not letting me and media fire wont take the file? :(

Have you tried putting the file inside an archive? (ie. .zip or .rar). Some file hosts do not like unknown file extensions, and a lot of games tend to use their own file extensions for save files (RimWorld uses .rws for example).

Mechanoid Hivemind

The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Mechanoid Hivemind

HAHA Got it! The Zipped file is now ready for all who want it :D thanks guys
Also please note im still working on it. Right now it is pretty brutal lemme know what else you think it might need to make it balanced