[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Masquerine

Quote from: lazerlogic on December 11, 2015, 03:41:02 PM
So i should build a mudpacked wall around the reactor ?   because when lookling at the health it only says radiation and what stage it is in.

For the crashed reactor from the crash landing mod walls around the reactor won't work. There's a button on the reactor that lets you create an allowed/restricted area. This basically just adds a restriction zone like a home zone, with the entire map allowed except for the dangerous area within the reactor's danger zone. I'll get a picture to show this. Anything within the giant circle will add radiation % over time to any living thing, be it animals or pawns until they eventually die at 100% radiation. You could wall off the outside edges of the giant circle to prevent animals and friendly visitors from wandering in if you wanted.

The idea of keeping the reactor intact is to tap into it as a power source. It gives out a constant 4k power, but it has the giant radiation death circle as a negative. Tiles within the circle slowly get turned into wasteland tiles, which is probably bad for future growing should the reactor get dismantled/destroyed. 4k power is great early game as a bonus to skip some wind/solars. Really just comes down to where the reactor happens to land.

There is a nuclear reactor you can create late game that has a similar idea, though to lesser effect. The nuclear reactor should have walls around it to prevent radiation leaks if it meltdowns. Crash mod one just stay away from the death circle.

[attachment deleted due to age]

nightarix

Quote from: utl on December 09, 2015, 10:09:29 AM
*snip*

can't test it(as i don't have the game yet) but a theory i have is the removal of the "hungry" behavior for wild animals (attacking colonists that wander past them) is the cause of the errors?

cst89

Greetings guys, I am currently enjoying this modpack (as there are no other solid modpacks around I would know about..) but the research system looks so confusing. Is there a research tree for Hardcore SK available in English please? Thanks!

blub01

Quote from: cst89 on December 12, 2015, 12:46:17 PM
Greetings guys, I am currently enjoying this modpack (as there are no other solid modpacks around I would know about..) but the research system looks so confusing. Is there a research tree for Hardcore SK available in English please? Thanks!

the last time I checked, there was only one in russian. somebody might have translated it by now tho, it's been a while.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

DeadlyAccurate

I can't seem to figure out how to get the Colony Manager tab to show up. I'm using a new save. I deleted all the config .xml files in AppData/LocalLow/Ludeon Studios/Rimworld/Config and copied over the modsconfig.xml from the zip file. I copied all the mods into the Rimworld Mods folder. But when I start, I don't see the Manager tab at the bottom of the screen, and I can't find any way to turn it on.

Jaszczur

Anyone know how to manage with this problem?

Getting this on newest Rimworld with this mod.

Nickner21

Hey, I'm a little bit new to this modpack and I'm wondering if the fact that I can't seem to attach a prosthetic limb is a glitch, or am I just doing something wrong?

cst89

Also Rimdogs taming is somehow bugged. Once you tame a Rimdog, it will get stuck (pawn icon will disappear), even if its still listed in the animal tab for your colony and invisibly placed on the map. You can even sell it to the trader, receive the silver, but the animal will not disappear (which is exploitable by each click). :(

Conor

Grogfeld

Quote from: Jaszczur on December 13, 2015, 04:17:31 AM

IDK I've got this bug occasionally. When I had similar error I tried to find that body/item/something and delete it with dev tools but it didn't work so I load autosave. If you have output log from when this error showed up it would be nice to attached it. Maybe someone will find source of that bug.

Vampy

Can someone help me please?
With Mod the Game crashs every 20 minutes.
Don't know what you need to help me.
I tried a clean install from game and mod, new version or old version of the mod, nothing worked.
It crash every 20 minutes

Jaszczur

Quote from: Grogfeld on December 13, 2015, 08:09:00 AM
Quote from: Jaszczur on December 13, 2015, 04:17:31 AM

Added stack trace as an attachment.
IDK I've got this bug occasionally. When I had similar error I tried to find that body/item/something and delete it with dev tools but it didn't work so I load autosave. If you have output log from when this error showed up it would be nice to attached it. Maybe someone will find source of that bug.

[attachment deleted due to age]