[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

Kitsune

Quote from: Canute on February 03, 2017, 04:02:11 AM
Quote from: fluffyxai on February 02, 2017, 06:23:23 PM
Quote from: Kitsune on January 26, 2017, 08:33:56 AM
I think i found a little bug.  :) I had a orassan as a prisoner and i want to make friends with his faction and i released him after i heald him up. The problem now is i get no relation points after he left the map as it should be. :'( Cant say to 100% because it was only one prisoner til now but maybe worth to look into it and make a test? If i get new prisoners from them i trie it again definitly, if no one is faster. ;D

I don't know if that's to do with the mod. I seem to remember hardly ever, if ever, getting points for releasing prisoners lol. but might have just been me.
No that is vanila gamedesign.
When you release a prisoner or rescue someone, you are geting +15 standing with that faction when he leave the map.
This worked with Orassans too, at last with older version i don't use them currently.

At least what i see is, with the actual version, it's not working. :'( Maybe because i use the hardcore modpack, so that an other mod makes trouble? ??? Anyone other have tested it, had no hostile visitor kitty's after that one. xD

Leoleo12345678911

How does one make the Orassans turn back to Neko faced cuties using XML? I would really like help.

Diana Winters

Quote from: Leoleo12345678911 on February 08, 2017, 12:00:43 AM
How does one make the Orassans turn back to Neko faced cuties using XML? I would really like help.
Change

<NakedHeadGraphicLocation>Things/Orassan/Heads/</NakedHeadGraphicLocation>

to

<NakedHeadGraphicLocation></NakedHeadGraphicLocation>

You will need to change the hair textures back to the original ones

XenGrimm

I've been working on a Lupine race using the humanoid framework, and was wondering if it's possible for me to hitch into the tail generator without creating my own assembly.

I have my race up and working, but I haven't been able to get the tails working.

Is this possible? Or would I (theoretically) have to apply my race within your mod to have your assembly plug in to it?
I mostly ask for the sake of my own education - as my C# skill is negligible at best.

Any help or information is greatly appreciated.

UPDATE:  I got the tails to attach without moving my mod around, just had to move the comp placement in the base class.
I am currently trying to get it to assign my tail instead of the orassan tail to my race.

Diana Winters

Quote from: XenGrimm on February 08, 2017, 05:25:00 PM
I've been working on a Lupine race using the humanoid framework, and was wondering if it's possible for me to hitch into the tail generator without creating my own assembly.

I have my race up and working, but I haven't been able to get the tails working.

Is this possible? Or would I (theoretically) have to apply my race within your mod to have your assembly plug in to it?
I mostly ask for the sake of my own education - as my C# skill is negligible at best.

Any help or information is greatly appreciated.

UPDATE:  I got the tails to attach without moving my mod around, just had to move the comp placement in the base class.
I am currently trying to get it to assign my tail instead of the orassan tail to my race.

I believe that Mrofa made the taildrawer for me, so I suggest asking them for help.

KaiserThurston

Is it intended that every single refugee that comes in drop pods is a Orassan?

Diana Winters

Quote from: KaiserThurston on February 10, 2017, 07:35:36 PM
Is it intended that every single refugee that comes in drop pods is a Orassan?
No. You might just have odd RNG

Diana Winters

Here's an experimental "Neko" patch for all those who've been asking for one. Just overwrite the main mod

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Wraithling

Hi!

When I use the Orassans mod, the mod A world without hats (which hides colonists' hats in the quickbar but not in-world) no longer works, despite the latter being the last in load order. I assume that the two mods conflict?

Diana Winters

Quote from: Wraithling on February 12, 2017, 08:46:53 AM
Hi!

When I use the Orassans mod, the mod A world without hats (which hides colonists' hats in the quickbar but not in-world) no longer works, despite the latter being the last in load order. I assume that the two mods conflict?

My mod adds a draw layer for the tails, so that might cause issues. I am not sure though; try asking the mod author for help, or maybe ask Erdelf

Wraithling

I see. A pity though, as I wanted to see the cute cats' faces without the ugly helmets obscuring them. Oh well..

edit: thanks for the reply  :)

kilnarak

I'm trying out the neko patch but... how uh, do I make it so skintone/hairstyle/haircolor don't randomize with Prepare Carefully? Sorry for the bother. I'm not... super well versed with xml stuff. x.x

Diana Winters

Quote from: kilnarak on February 13, 2017, 06:08:42 PM
I'm trying out the neko patch but... how uh, do I make it so skintone/hairstyle/haircolor don't randomize with Prepare Carefully? Sorry for the bother. I'm not... super well versed with xml stuff. x.x
There isn't a prepare carefully patch atm, sorry

ultibahamut

any eta on that patch other than soon^tm? :D