[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

kubolek01

Quote from: RequiemFang on October 21, 2017, 11:15:33 AM
Wow, I totally didn't get it when you added Ori's to the game until I realized these Ori things are from the game Ori and the Blind Forest. Got that in my steam list of games (good deal of which I haven't played yet, including that one there.).
Look into thread history, I've reminded it to Diana some posts ago. Then, +1!
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Diana Winters

Quote from: kubolek01 on October 21, 2017, 01:16:55 PM
Wow, I totally didn't get it when you added Ori's to the game until I realized these Ori things are from the game Ori and the Blind Forest. Got that in my steam list of games (good deal of which I haven't played yet, including that one there.).

You reminded me of what? The reference I intentionally made?

kubolek01

Quote from: Diana Winters on October 21, 2017, 01:21:48 PM
Quote from: kubolek01 on October 21, 2017, 01:16:55 PM

You reminded me of what? The reference I intentionally made?
Pretty yes. And I shown that some colonists know her story at least. Well I won't talk about durability, its fair for easy train, mass haulers.

Diana Winters

Available for A18
Note: Alien Framework for A18 available on the Humanoid Alien Framework is available on the discord

Diana Winters

Update 1: Fixes to Ear alignment for side views, Orassans can start as a normal player colony, changes to Orassan weaponry recipes

faltonico

Quote from: Skcuske_Lobuk on October 25, 2017, 04:46:53 PM
Finished my game.

This mod caused constantly null reference exceptions because of the nuzzling.
Ear graphics are displaced 50 % of the time.
I left a fitting rating at Steam. Enjoy yourselves.
The amount of bitching users with useless comments that attract this mod is surely unusual.

Diana Winters

Quote from: faltonico on October 25, 2017, 05:33:00 PM
<snip>
The amount of bitching users with useless comments that attract this mod is surely unusual.

It's mostly just this guy.

kubolek01

Around 28 mods left to switch to A18... So much work like it would be out officially! I hate mod updates however,  so much mess.

Diana Winters

Quote from: kubolek01 on October 26, 2017, 12:43:39 AM
Around 28 mods left to switch to A18... So much work like it would be out officially! I hate mod updates however,  so much mess.
There are still A17 versions available for this mod

Canute

Good time for you to go on vacation, visit parents or this kind.
And when you come back in a month or two, the release may happen and most of the mods are ready for an fast colony.

kubolek01

Quote from: Canute on October 26, 2017, 02:47:25 AM
Good time for you to go on vacation, visit parents or this kind.
And when you come back in a month or two, the release may happen and most of the mods are ready for an fast colony.
Or to continue all saves with more mess reasons. It's going to be fully save compatible :D

mvargus

I'd like to say that I love the graphics and idea of this mod, but your Orassans do have a nasty tendency to raid my stockroom for food if they run out while visiting.  They don't pay, they just take the food and immediately eat it.

Diana Winters

Quote from: mvargus on October 27, 2017, 12:07:59 AM
I'd like to say that I love the graphics and idea of this mod, but your Orassans do have a nasty tendency to raid my stockroom for food if they run out while visiting.  They don't pay, they just take the food and immediately eat it.

Every vanilla faction does this. All I can do is try to make them spawn with more food :/

Nightinggale

Leaving aside that it's a vanilla issue, what do you want them to do? Starve to death?

I haven't tried it, but at least with hospitality you can set which zone the visitors should be in (default: home). If you make a visitor zone, then you should be able to exclude them from your food storage, but the question is what will happen when they start to starve.
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

Diana Winters

Quote from: Nightinggale on October 27, 2017, 12:25:12 AM
Leaving aside that it's a vanilla issue, what do you want them to do? Starve to death?

I haven't tried it, but at least with hospitality you can set which zone the visitors should be in (default: home). If you make a visitor zone, then you should be able to exclude them from your food storage, but the question is what will happen when they start to starve.

In any case, they have 2.55 nutrition by default (I am changing this to 3 in the next update), and they really shouldn't be sticking around for too long unless you have a mod that alters how long they stay (in which case you should be expecting this behaviour :p)