Wanna buy the game but

Started by robinhood41, April 08, 2016, 10:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robinhood41

Hello,
I am thinking to buy the game.
Will I get an steam key later if I buy it now or should I wait until the steam release?
I really wanna play :D

ironinferno

Quote from: robinhood41 on April 08, 2016, 10:46:38 AM
Hello,
I am thinking to buy the game.
Will I get an steam key later if I buy it now or should I wait until the steam release?
I really wanna play :D

you will get a steam key. play now because there is one reason only. it fun.

BlackSmokeDMax

FYI, it's not guaranteed you'll get a Steam key later. Most people (including myself) believe we will though. The only people guaranteed a Steam key purchased the game quite a while ago.

FyrnSkulblaka

Steam keys aren't promised as stated above. Basically Tynan (The Dev) has said a few times he would like to give everyone who buys the game a steam key, however he can't make any promises for legal reasons. We speculated that he thinks he'll be able to do it and just can't say yes or no (Given what he'd implied on a post) and he didn't correct us. So, take from that what you will :)

milon

Tynan has stated that it's a Steam policy to guarantee keys for a limited window of time. I recall nothing that made me think it's yes-but-we-can't-say-yes. And that timeframe ran out back in Alpha 4 or 5. If a Steam key is important to you, then I suggest you either wait for the Steam launch, or else buy now with the understanding that you may have to buy a 2nd copy on Steam.