Haircuts

Started by Bakar, August 28, 2017, 07:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakar

The ability to change a pawns haircut, the highter up the pawns art level is the better haicut they can give.
Would give pawns with high art skills more purpose
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

O Negative

+1 In the name of all that is holy

No offense to the creator of the vanilla hair art, but some of the styles actually hurt my eyes to look at. Then again, we aren't even allowed to rename pets, so why would we be allowed to dictate their hairstyle? :P

Bakar

It could be like how you cant decide what kind of art your pawn makes but you can still make attempt to make some kind of art
Also i agree with you some of the vanilla haircuts make my eyes bleed too

Ser Kitteh

You wouldn't even need to add a new item. Plop a colonist on a chair and have the guy with the highest Art skill trim it for you. Add a new interaction for "Give haircut", bring up the menu, wait a while and you're done.

Bakar

Quote from: Ser Kitteh on August 29, 2017, 01:31:53 PM
You wouldn't even need to add a new item. Plop a colonist on a chair and have the guy with the highest Art skill trim it for you. Add a new interaction for "Give haircut", bring up the menu, wait a while and you're done.

True and it could help make friendships as sculpters are often in a room all alone with little to no social interaction.

ferrets

I like this idea a lot!

Maybe if the person haircutting has a low art skill the person in the chair end up with a bad haircut.

Also After haircut someone has to clean up the hair on the ground

Yoshida Keiji

Both the stylist and the customer shall have Social skill progress, small for the session time considering all of them like to talk a lot while servicing. Then characters could also come with a new "gossipy" trait, antagonized by abrasive and brawlers for messing with other people's personal matters.