When released on steam?

Started by zoozoo149er, January 20, 2014, 11:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoozoo149er

I know its says 2014 but can we get an date of the release.
:) pl0x

Anexgohan

Well it is already Greenlight on steam so it won't be long before it is released, I would guess Tynan is waiting to release the latest patch with sound and other stuff and mod support before releasing it on steam.

ItchyFlea

I think it's safe to say that it'll definitely get on there before the end of time. Whether or not that is in our lifetimes..... who knows.  :P
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Semmy

Tynan already stated that it wont be soon.
Atleast a couple of months.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Smokey the Bear

Quote from: Semmy on January 21, 2014, 05:04:57 AM
Tynan already stated that it wont be soon.
Atleast a couple of months.

Damn, really? Any link or anything? I've been checking Steam like 3 times a day every day. If it's not coming soon then I'll stop torturing myself.

Tynan

Not sure exactly, but I want to have a strong Steam release, so I'm going to wait until some more content and solid audiovisuals are in. So a few months at least.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Smokey the Bear

Quote from: Tynan on January 21, 2014, 10:37:09 AM
Not sure exactly, but I want to have a strong Steam release, so I'm going to wait until some more content and solid audiovisuals are in. So a few months at least.

Info directly from the man himself, thanks a lot Ty - I can be at ease now, and I'll happily buy the game here if my funding improves.

Tynan

Yeah, there's not much reason to wait, seeing as everyone gets a Steam key when it comes out there anyway. Plus buying from Ludeon direct gives Ludeon 97% of the money instead of 70% :D (as I mentioned elsewhere).

zoozoo149er

palandus

Probably a good idea. The Steam crowd generally likes a well-fleshed out game on Steam, even if its Early Access. Afterall nobody wants another WarZ.

97% goes to Ludeon? Does the 3% then go to transaction fees? Also is that a flat 3%?

Tynan

28.74 or 29.04 for each $30 purchase depending on mode of purchase. It's a percentage plus a base amount, so the percent is lower for the higher tiers.