who wanna make an rim army?

Started by Zajä, November 05, 2015, 08:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zajä

any names? type of army? any uniform? (i mean what should they wear.) who do we hate more? people that are good, or bad? are we good, or bad?

RedStorm58

When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not. It's just the beginning.

Bastobasto

Shinzy

Rimsurgents, Rebel army, Muffalo skin parkas, elderly people with cataracts. And while we're definately bad to the bone our cause is just and so we're definately the good guys here

Bastobasto

Name : Principauty of the lost

Type of army : Military

Uniform : Some have kevlar,a green jacket,pants and T-shirt ( Customization )

We hate : Raider/Pirate

We are good or bad : None.There is no " good or  bad " in life.We are Neutral.

Mr. Ego

Daman453

Ground Up Raider
Uses the best fighters and armor and weapons to fight raiders
Good aliment
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

Bastobasto

A mod/a new faction about this idea ( a Rim Army ) would be pretty good !

Zajä

Sorry, I've not responded back on this post that I made. ( I kinda forgot about it :-[ sorry...) But I'm talking about making a community army, but what name and what do we make are colonists wear? Thats what I mean't.
Quote from: Bastobasto on February 01, 2016, 03:54:34 PM
Wath do you mean with that ?
Quote from: RedStorm58 on November 19, 2015, 02:16:20 PM
Explain.

Dspendragon

Power armor Made from scrape metal and horde technology, we'll call our selves Brotherhood of Plastic 
This is Rimworld people, Where cannibals ware pink helmets and nudest decide to go outside when its -59F, And where shit happens. Its anything but fare or balanced, Lady Luck rolls a 1000-sided dice and 80% of that dice says"Death"on it. Your job is keeping your people alive in bad rolls. Good Luck.