[A16] Additional Joy Objects v1.6 (1/4/2016)

Started by Love, December 24, 2016, 09:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oken

Thanks for you effort Love! This mod is amazing.

faltonico

Did you replace copper and quartz/glass completely? Or are they still needed?

alsoandanswer

Quote from: faltonico on December 26, 2016, 11:29:15 PM
Did you replace copper and quartz/glass completely? Or are they still needed?

i don't think copper and glass is in this mod at all

"If I quote some smart guy, then therefore I should be smart myself!" -alsoandanswer

alsoandanswer

also might be a bug, but whenever i try to upgrade my bookcase, the blueprint is already there, but they keep picking up and dropping the wood on the floor. might be a bug on my part.

probably something to do with HandMeThatBrick.

"If I quote some smart guy, then therefore I should be smart myself!" -alsoandanswer

Love

Quote from: alsoandanswer on December 27, 2016, 05:52:29 AM
also might be a bug, but whenever i try to upgrade my bookcase, the blueprint is already there, but they keep picking up and dropping the wood on the floor. might be a bug on my part.

I'll look into it.

Love

Quote from: alsoandanswer on December 27, 2016, 05:52:29 AM

Fixed, thanks for the report. It wasn't HandMeThatBrick.

Oken

Hello Love, can you modify the weight value of the items on this mod? Is weird that one paper weights 1 kg but 1 book weights 1 too (default I guess?)

Thanks a lot for you work again!

Love

Quote from: Oken on December 27, 2016, 02:55:24 PM
Hello Love, can you modify the weight value of the items on this mod? Is weird that one paper weights 1 kg but 1 book weights 1 too (default I guess?)

Thanks a lot for you work again!
I'll keep that in mind, though right now I'm focusing on something else.

kosh401

Hey Love, thanks for your efforts with A16 updates.

I just noticed I'm unable to haul pyschoid tea. It either fell off a dead guy or came from a drop pod (I'm not quite at the point to produce it), and I noticed a pawn making a run to drink it. I've been trying to figure out why I can't haul it but it just keeps saying I have "no empty space configured to store it" and I'm not seeing it on my stockpile item lists. Normal "tea" is there as is "psychoid leaves" but I'm guessing there should be "psychoid tea" as well?. I can give the order to drink it just fine where it is on the map and it shows up with the mood buff once drank.

Any ideas? Hopefully/maybe I'm just missing something dumb and easy..

kosh401

doll32

my colonists don't drink the psychoid tea and it does not appear as a drug in the drug police menu, is it a bug??

Love

Quote from: doll32 on December 29, 2016, 05:34:51 PM
my colonists don't drink the psychoid tea and it does not appear as a drug in the drug police menu, is it a bug??
it's not a drug. Do you have the latest version? I produced a fix for psychoid tea just today...

Karasu-Tengu (烏天狗)

Cannot seem to sell psychoid tea to any trader.