Stockpile Expansion

Started by RaginCajun, July 20, 2016, 08:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaginCajun

If I set a stockpile and later want to expand it, how do you do this?  The Expand Zone option does not appear to be what I want...and if I use the "new zone" it just overwrites my existing zone and I have to reset the settings for that zone.  Is there just a way to resize it to a larger room?

Dread Zep

Quote from: RaginCajun on July 20, 2016, 08:14:49 PM
If I set a stockpile and later want to expand it, how do you do this?  The Expand Zone option does not appear to be what I want...and if I use the "new zone" it just overwrites my existing zone and I have to reset the settings for that zone.  Is there just a way to resize it to a larger room?

you click the set stockpile button under zones, then select within the stockpile to be expanded and drag outwards

SURU

Exactly, if you first select the stockpile and next drag and connect new stockpile - it will be still the same which have been selected. If you just draw new stockpile without selecting existing one, it will make a new one (even if draw connect both or overlaps).
CraPC: AMD Phenom X3 8750 | Club 3D Radeon 7770 | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB RAM DDR2 2x2GB Kingston
Don't go this way!