Is it wrong to advertise my rimworld letsplay on this forums?

Started by Tekuki, February 18, 2017, 07:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekuki

so i started a letplay of rimworld 2 weeks ago with 7eps as to this date but since im a just started youtube (again) with rimworld i really don't know how to start getting know and gain more viewers and sub if noone know who i am, so i was wondering if it bad to post a playlist or video of my lets play in this forum as another social media outlet to share my videos

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Bozobub

Quote from: Tekuki on February 18, 2017, 07:22:02 PM
so i started a letplay of rimworld 2 weeks ago with 7eps as to this date but since im a just started youtube (again) with rimworld i really don't know how to start getting know and gain more viewers and sub if noone know who i am, so i was wondering if it bad to post a playlist or video of my lets play in this forum as another social media outlet to share my videos
Props for asking so politely.
Thanks, belgord!

Tekuki

Quote from: Bozobub on February 18, 2017, 11:33:40 PM
Quote from: Tekuki on February 18, 2017, 07:22:02 PM
Props for asking so politely.

yeah i had post my first ep on the forums when i started and noone reply to it so i was kinda scare since noone told me not to do it or give some tip xD

b0rsuk

vampiresoap