[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

Most stuff is unused since clutter is where i did learn programming, so its just proof of concept in most cases :D
Updating itself should be a problem, thrugh testing is the most tedious task, all i can say at this point is that i will try to update it but dont promiss anything
All i do is clutter all around.

Pillow Fort

i think the part im looking forward to the most is the hair styling..
...and the cloth dyeing XD

Kolljak

Been a while glad to see your here mofra How is this pet mofralo [mofra muffolo hybrid from along time ago] doing :D

Kolljak

Mrofra do you tink you could add some bathroom clutter items like showers/toilets for meditative joy :D its where i do most my thinkin.

mrofa

Love

asquirrel

How do you unlock doors once you lock them?  I right clicked on the door and no dialogue box to unlock them. Thanks for the info.

mrofa

Select a colonist and right mouse button on the door, you should get Unlock Door option

KEBW1144

New stuff out Thanks!

And there was much rejoicing.

zmadz

Madman666

These mods really need to go on steam. They aren't getting all the appreciation they could! I mean those graphics are soo marvelous, that I don't even care most of the stuff is expensive in resources! Someone post it on steam please!

I mean I wouldn't even know about, if I wasn't greedily scavenging for good mods through steam, ludeon forums and nexus at the same time!

Walls are quite unbalanced though, with beauty 15 for a price of 3x more materials its way too good. The most advanced walls take 20 steel and heaps of silver so 15 beauty somewhat justified, but simple wood reinforced ones for 16 wood each - nope. The art is so godly though, that you forget everything once you see a friggin space base grade house. It pleases me even more than colonists living in it.

Madman666

Also a few strange things:
- walls with lights built in and some floors are nowhere to be found :( Textures are there in mod's folder, but they don't appear in structure menu.
- "Clutter" tab on the menu is completely empty even with all research finished...
- Windows cannot be rotated.

I wanna see all those things in game so much! Pretty please someone fix it, eh?)

mrofa

I knew it, i forgot something :D
Clutter category is usless it was only a test and there wont be anything there, will need to delete it on next realese.
Missing floors need some work since they look wierd in game on most camera zooms so they are off atm.
Wall with lights are in game, there is a upgrade button on build utility wall.
Windows rotate like doors, automaticly dependable on walls.

Need to make some more tourtials

Madman666

Got it, big thanks for the info! I assume floor lights are on hold among other things for now, then. Are you going to release it on steam? Because link provided here seem to not work for me - had to find it on nexus, when I saw the art!)