[A11b] Pawn State Icons (v04c) 22.07.2015

Started by Sadler, January 09, 2015, 01:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irotsoma

I took a look at it and found some things that would be easy to fix, but unfortunately, the way it's injecting itself seems to be breaking something major that's causing RimWorld to lose track of a bunch of resources.  I think the injection method needs to be revamped which is more than I'm willing to do at the moment.  Also, disease management has changed quite a bit and would require some redesign and new icons.  I'm afraid this is broken in A13 for the time being.

Dr. Z

Well that is a seriously setback, but thank you for taking the time for analyzing. Maybe Sadler will come back one day and update the mod. Man that sounds like a religious messiah thing. ^^
Prasie the Squirrel!

skyarkhangel

Dust Vixen

falcongrey

It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

falcongrey

Quote from: skyarkhangel on April 09, 2016, 12:40:37 PM
Updated to A13 Rimworld support by Hardcore SK team

Noticing an odd error when turning this mod on. The language selection flag turns to a big red X... Not sure of other bugs yet.

ThreeMartiniLaunch

I super appreciate the hard work but...

bluestrike15

Yea I've noticed this too, characters with scars will "disease" on them. Which can be miss leading if its just a scar or an actual problem.

skyarkhangel

Yep, need to rework in next. Bcs, in A13 desease greatly changed.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: ThreeMartiniLaunch on April 10, 2016, 10:23:52 AM
I super appreciate the hard work but...

updated and fixed  ::)

Updated to A13 Rimworld support by Hardcore SK team
https://yadi.sk/d/ySKDeMqRqtRQM
https://mega.nz/#!FZNFkAzS!131lmTxb-0G1Y9MINOkf6LAWdQ5jdsU4c01sQa5zbmM

r.Onofre

MisterVertigo

I came here to post about my issue with the scar injuries, and I see there is a fix already! Thank you so much for fixing this!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

falcongrey

Thanks for the update to the condition icons. :)

The flag on the main menu to select the language is still broken and replaced by a red X. Not sure if any other icons and such are broken yet.

mo0504

Quote from: falcongrey on April 11, 2016, 03:38:22 PM
Thanks for the update to the condition icons. :)

The flag on the main menu to select the language is still broken and replaced by a red X. Not sure if any other icons and such are broken yet.

The reason for the broken flag is not this mod, any other mod what comes with more than one language does the same flag thing, i think its a problem of rimworld itself since the a13 update...