Unable to correct my name.

Started by Origamipyro, April 30, 2024, 10:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Origamipyro

I got a rejection for my nickname OrigamiOg, when I log into your page with my email it tells me the message below and come to forums?!

I am logged in with the same email I registered to your page.   How do I go about changing the nickname to Zimzen instead.  I also replied to the email since I don't do forums usually.

Edit your creation
Hey, thanks for making an account, but it seems like you don't actually have any creative reward purchased for RimWorld.

If you did purchase Name in Game or above off Steam, make sure that the email you purchased with matches the one you used to login here.

If you purchased on Steam, make sure you're logging in with the correct Steam account.

Try logging out and logging back in. If that still doesn't work, please ask about it over at the creative rewards forum.

someonesneaky

Ah heck. I don't have access to the creative rewards side, but to change your name or to get help, please send an email to [email protected] - I'd suggest titling it something along the lines of 'Name In Game Support' to insure it gets seen by the right person.