[A13] EnviroSeed SK v1.1d [5/7/2016]

Started by dismar, October 05, 2015, 11:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheyka

just a question... i love to play in ice bioms ... there are no wild plants to grow... so... i can just buy it from merchant? or give me some startseeds from prepare carefully?
Sorry for bad english <3

dismar

Quote from: Sheyka on October 26, 2015, 01:32:12 PM
just a question... i love to play in ice bioms ... there are no wild plants to grow... so... i can just buy it from merchant? or give me some startseeds from prepare carefully?
Hi! You start off with some potato seeds. You can start with more thru prepare carefully. And the bulk merchant sells seeds if no other mod that loads after it changes it.

nils

Great idea for a mod. I see you fixed the growth speed, will test that. I have another issue, and that is that it seems like my colonists do not plant additional seeds they get. I haven't done thorough testing - the whole colonists priority stuff seems a bit weird in A12 anyway - but it got me thinking it would really help to be able to right-click on seeds to "prioritize planting". Would that be a possible addition?

nils

Quote from: nils on October 29, 2015, 02:46:17 AM
it seems like my colonists do not plant additional seeds they get.

Nevermind - there is a distinction between potatoes and wild potatoes - they have different seeds. Any reason for that, though? it seems counterintuitive.

dismar

NastyBear

Love the mod....adds some realism to the game.  Found a bug I think.  Setup A13 game...purchased raspberry seeds from first trader, but could not setup a rasperberry field.  No such option on the growing zone dropdown.

dismar

Quote from: NastyBear on April 11, 2016, 09:16:40 PM
Love the mod....adds some realism to the game.  Found a bug I think.  Setup A13 game...purchased raspberry seeds from first trader, but could not setup a rasperberry field.  No such option on the growing zone dropdown.

Yeah that's my fault I was removing that plant and forgot the seeds. Its the same thing as strawberries just a different name.

NastyBear

Died quickly on that one....started in a desert and also could not plant agave.

On a side note....tree farms do not require seeds, any reason why that was not also altered?

dismar

Fixed all those small errors should be ok now.

Seeds have been around for a long time and no one has ever asked about the trees lol maybe I'll get around to coding them some day.

Porter

Just started a new game for this mod.  Purchased agave seeds but noticed no option to designate such a grow area.  Also, Healroot was listed twice in the selection.  Thanks for the great mod!  Loving it so far.   :)

Edit: Gah!  My bad.  Updated to 1.1 and I can now plant agave. :)  Though, there are still two healroots listed.  One does plant healroot but the other does nothing.

Edit: I noticed healroot seeds for sale on a merchant but I had already planted a full field of healroot with no seeds.  Error?

dismar

Quote from: Porter on April 12, 2016, 10:28:07 PM
Just started a new game for this mod.  Purchased agave seeds but noticed no option to designate such a grow area.  Also, Healroot was listed twice in the selection.  Thanks for the great mod!  Loving it so far.   :)

Edit: Gah!  My bad.  Updated to 1.1 and I can now plant agave. :)  Though, there are still two healroots listed.  One does plant healroot but the other does nothing.

Fixed! only one healroot now

Vee

Does this A13 version work with Vegetable Garden v3.5b? The link over there refers to the A12 version for the working combination...

carpediembr

Is there any chance there could be a new workstation or feature to harvest seeds from the crops?

With the new machinery breakdown, breaking down batteries, sun lamps, hydroponic is pretty hard to mantain your crops over time.

dismar

Quote from: Vee on April 14, 2016, 05:27:36 AM
Does this A13 version work with Vegetable Garden v3.5b? The link over there refers to the A12 version for the working combination...
I am working on a new version of garden with seeds. I've just had a lot of fixes in the original garden setting me back.

Quote from: carpediembr on April 17, 2016, 09:49:11 PM
Is there any chance there could be a new workstation or feature to harvest seeds from the crops?

With the new machinery breakdown, breaking down batteries, sun lamps, hydroponic is pretty hard to mantain your crops over time.
I do have a work table to harvest seeds from crops I can add. I'll just need a little time to get it together! :)

carpediembr

Quote from: dismar on April 17, 2016, 09:55:23 PM
Quote from: Vee on April 14, 2016, 05:27:36 AM
I am working on a new version of garden with seeds. I've just had a lot of fixes in the original garden setting me back.

Quote from: carpediembr on April 17, 2016, 09:49:11 PM

I do have a work table to harvest seeds from crops I can add. I'll just need a little time to get it together! :)

Cool man... Ty for the info, will sure keep an eye out for it.