[1.0] Rainbeau's Mods (Backstories, Fishing, Romance, Terraforming, and More!)

Started by dburgdorf, October 13, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dburgdorf

Quote from: Canute on November 03, 2018, 03:36:09 AMAbout fishing, could you maybe add a check for the fishing objects if they are still got water ?

Thanks for pointing that out!

Quote from: publicuser on November 03, 2018, 04:51:44 AMCant download from Dropbox, is it possible to uploads mods to github, nexus or mediafire?

I'm not sure why you think you can't download from Dropbox, given that downloading a file is a simple matter of clicking on a link, but no, given that I already maintain my mods both on Steam and on Dropbox, I don't plan on adding a third location.
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

dburgdorf

Rumor Has It has been updated:

- Added the "Quarrel" incident. (This was taken from Linq/World-Mule's "Expanded Incidents" mod.)

- The negative impact of the Annoying Voice, Creepy Breathing, Disfigured, and Ugly traits is now reduced for pawns who have any of those traits themselves. (This was originally a feature in SeveralPuffins' "Romance Diversified," but it didn't make it into "Rational Romance," as I think it fits better here, in a mod that primarily focuses on what pawns think of each other.)

- Made some slight adjustments to the mod's mood penalties and buffs, making them generally a bit milder. They still won't seem unreasonably low when compared to vanilla penalties and buffs, but also shouldn't seem too high when matched against those of "Grim Reality" or similar mods.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

dburgdorf

Fertile Fields has been updated:

- Whether degraded plowed tiles, degraded rich soil tiles, and compost bins leave behind blueprints are now three separate configuration options.

- Doubled the mass of plant scraps. This will make them more efficient as compost ingredients. (You'll need only five to create a pile of compost, rather than 10.)

- Harvesting plants now yields plant scraps, though not as large a quantity as does plant cutting.

- Sandbags (both regular and heavy) are now minifiable and movable.

- The rock mill now only requires Electricity (rather than both Electricity and Terraforming) to be researched. This change allows the rock mill to be added to my "Concrete" mod for independent use.

- It's now possible to create normal stone blocks at the rock mill, faster and more efficiently than at a stonecutting table. (I should have thought to add this long ago.)

- Added patches so that glass from "Glass+Lights" and "Dub's Skylights" is actually made from sand.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

dburgdorf

Concrete has been updated:

- Added the rock mill (and relevant recipes) from "Fertile Fields" to this mod. This will allow more efficient creation of crushed rocks and sand.

- It's now possible to create concrete and concrete blocks at a rock mill, faster and more efficiently than at a stonecutting table.

- Added patches so that glass from "Glass+Lights" and "Dub's Skylights" is actually made from sand.

- Fixed the concrete and cement graphics so they have black borders like all other items.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

dburgdorf

Wild Cultivation has been updated:

- If this mod is used in conjunction with "Fertile Planet," rainforests and tropical swamps should no longer be devoid of vegetation.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

dburgdorf

Fishing has been updated:

- Reduced the ingredient nutrition cost of the seafood meals slightly, and increased the mood buffs, to put them between fine and lavish vanilla meals in terms of efficiency and benefit.

- Shellfish traps are now "stuffable," and can be made from vanilla wood or from any wood added by mods.

- Shellfish traps are now minifiable and movable.

- If the tile under a fishing spot becomes any terrain other than water, the fishing spot will now be destroyed. (This applies to changes due to use of dev mode, moisture pumps, terraforming "spells," etc.) Similarly, if the terrain under a shellfish trap becomes anything other than water, the trap will be destroyed, unless the change is simply due to the water freezing to ice as a result of the terrain changes allowed by my "Permafrost" mod.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

moonra

Would it be possible to make it so pawns only "attempt hookup" while in the Home area, or an option for that? Pawns crossing the entire map for a chance at a hookup is really annoying.

publicuser

Quote from: dburgdorf on November 03, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
I'm not sure why you think you can't download from Dropbox, given that downloading a file is a simple matter of clicking on a link, but no, given that I already maintain my mods both on Steam and on Dropbox, I don't plan on adding a third location.

Dropbox is blocked in China

Canute

QuoteFishing has been updated:
Dang, i forget to mention the Watergazing spot.

dburgdorf

Quote from: Canute on November 04, 2018, 06:39:18 AMDang, i forget to mention the Watergazing spot.

The watergazing spot's from "Advanced Bridges," not "Fishing." But I assume your point is that it also ought to disappear if it's no longer over water?  :)

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Canute

Ofcourse you can rename it into a (land)gazing spot or Find the water spot once the water is gone.

Since we are at the bridges, what happen to them when their underground is at the moisture punp range ?
I notice the moisture pump can't change deep water, but when i use FF to turn it into shallow water, and it inside the moisture pump range it turns into stony soil.

dburgdorf

Quote from: Canute on November 04, 2018, 07:31:23 AMSince we are at the bridges, what happen to them when their underground is at the moisture punp range ?

I have no idea if the moisture pump will actually affect the custom terrain under bridges. I'll have to check on that.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

dburgdorf

Fertile Fields has been updated again:

- Rock mills and compost barrels are now minifiable and movable.

- Rock mills, like other work benches, now benefit from tool cabinets.

And Concrete has been updated again, to match it:

- ... And now, pawns will actually *use* the rock mill. (I'd forgotten to add the relevant WorkGiver to the mod yesterday.)

- Rock mills are now minifiable and movable, and benefit from tool cabinets.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

dburgdorf

Etched Stone Walls has been updated:

- Added fixes to allow basalt from "Nature's Pretty Sweet" to be smoothed and etched.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

dburgdorf

Fertile Fields has been updated, yet again:

- Patched for compatibility with yet another "VGP Garden Tools" update.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?