[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuproPanda

New update for Zen Garden! I fixed some rendering issues and changed the graphics. Now the stacked rocks actually have rocks! The sandstone stacked rocks look like a statue of poo. Do with that what you will...

Quote from: Riot Lightbulb on July 02, 2015, 11:52:34 AM
How do you brew tea? I've grown the plants, harvested the leaves, researched brewing, got a brewing bench, but can only make beer. I dont see any other research i need or anything else to build. No new recipes on cook stove either.
No research required, it should always be available at the cooking stove. Are you using a mod that changes the vanilla cooking stove? It's working fine for me...
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Riot Lightbulb

Quote from: cuproPanda on July 02, 2015, 12:30:39 PM
No research required, it should always be available at the cooking stove. Are you using a mod that changes the vanilla cooking stove? It's working fine for me...

Oh it has to be the vanilla stove. I built a stove which is supposed to allow mutiple meals to be cooked at once. i thought any recipe available would show up on that one too. I guess i will have to build a vanilla one too. Thanks for reply.

coffe15211

Hey, I've been having a weird glitch with AJO. When starting a new colony, at least one colonist will stand still doing nothing unless drafted. They won't attempt to eat or sleep, and right-clicking things with them selected doesn't pull up any menus. I've checked, and it's caused by AJO. Is there any way to fix it on my end, or will I need to wait for an update?

cuproPanda

Quote from: coffe15211 on July 12, 2015, 02:45:33 PM
Hey, I've been having a weird glitch with AJO. When starting a new colony, at least one colonist will stand still doing nothing unless drafted. They won't attempt to eat or sleep, and right-clicking things with them selected doesn't pull up any menus. I've checked, and it's caused by AJO. Is there any way to fix it on my end, or will I need to wait for an update?
Fixed. Issue was caused by Tynan removing unfinished object jobs. New version available.

Let me know if there are any other issues; I played for a little bit and couldn't find any other issues, so v2.11 should be fully compatible.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Topper

I'm getting a single error warning loading this up. something about work giver unfinished things. It causes the right click menu to not work. 

cuproPanda

Quote from: Topper on July 17, 2015, 12:40:05 AM
I'm getting a single error warning loading this up. something about work giver unfinished things. It causes the right click menu to not work.
Download v2.11. Alpha 11b removed the need for unfinished workgivers, so anything prior to v2.11 causes this error

harpo99999

I have noticed an issue regarding the produced paintings that I want to sell, ie how do I specify paintings in the storage area?, I did find unfinished paintings, but no finished paintings even under the artworks area

cuproPanda

Quote from: harpo99999 on July 19, 2015, 03:48:44 AM
I have noticed an issue regarding the produced paintings that I want to sell, ie how do I specify paintings in the storage area?, I did find unfinished paintings, but no finished paintings even under the artworks area
It appears paintings were being sorted as Items>Furniture>Furniture. I fixed it in v2.12, now shows up under Items>Art>Painting

dareddevil7

Is a poster made from a magazine trifold a possibility for lewd joy?

Vas

The Elder Scones object appears to have a graphic that's too long, as if the item is 1x1 but the graphic is 2x1.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

cuproPanda

Quote from: dareddevil7 on July 28, 2015, 11:35:52 PM
Is a poster made from a magazine trifold a possibility for lewd joy?
Certainly. I'm not currently working on the mod, just providing fixes and updates. I'll be adding more stuff later, though. A lewd version of paintings sounds pretty interesting.

Quote from: Vas on July 29, 2015, 04:38:21 AM
The Elder Scones object appears to have a graphic that's too long, as if the item is 1x1 but the graphic is 2x1.
Ah! It seems I was doing some testing on the wrong copy. I fixed it in v2.13, sorry about that

cuproPanda

LanMc

Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

cuproPanda

Ouan

Cool deal! I just discovered your mod today and I am looking forward to making my people hopeless video gaming addicts!
Damn Pirates!