[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_apathe

Amazing mods, man! I can see that much effort was put into making all these  ;D

I do have a suggestion though, regarding the Corpse-fired Generator. I don't know how hard it would be to implement this, however, it'd be really convenient if it operated based on Bills. I've had instances where I was cooking up the manhunter snowhares the colony fought last night, but suddenly when I look again at the generator, I burned the Thrumbo corpse I wanted to butcher. It'd be really nice if you could prevent this with a LOT of micromanagement. :) Just a suggestion :p

cuproPanda

Quote from: _apathe on April 20, 2016, 09:54:38 AM
Amazing mods, man! I can see that much effort was put into making all these  ;D

I do have a suggestion though, regarding the Corpse-fired Generator. I don't know how hard it would be to implement this, however, it'd be really convenient if it operated based on Bills. I've had instances where I was cooking up the manhunter snowhares the colony fought last night, but suddenly when I look again at the generator, I burned the Thrumbo corpse I wanted to butcher. It'd be really nice if you could prevent this with a LOT of micromanagement. :) Just a suggestion :p
I'll look into it. It was meant as a joke mod, but it should still be balanced  :)

EDIT: Thanks, by the way!
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Updated POW to v1.60:
Added solar chimney for keeping rooms cool in the heat
Solar chimney requires rainwater and sunlight to function (automatically collected)
Fixed oversized smoker icon

EDIT: Bugfix v1.61:
Fixed solar chimney not requiring research
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Updated CFG to v1.03:
disallowed animal corpses - there's probably a reason those animals are dead, and it's not for power
disallowed colonist corpses

Now you really will be using your enemies as fuel!

cuproPanda

AmelieA

I love your corpse generator ! I was wondering what to do with all the corpses since we can't really butcher them anymore. Any idea how you can automatically undress them before putting them in the generator (like it happens in the furnace) ?

Ghizmo

Hey Cupro,

does the quarry provide with an infinite source of resources?

cuproPanda

Quote from: AmelieA on April 23, 2016, 07:35:35 AM
I love your corpse generator ! I was wondering what to do with all the corpses since we can't really butcher them anymore. Any idea how you can automatically undress them before putting them in the generator (like it happens in the furnace) ?
I wanted to do that in the last update, but I didn't see anything I could do. Maybe later I'll be able to fix it, but for now I guess be more prompt with stripping jobs? :(

Quote from: Ghizmo on April 23, 2016, 08:01:45 AM
Hey Cupro,

does the quarry provide with an infinite source of resources?
Yep! My current base is entirely sustained by one in a small hills biome.

I do plan on reworking the resource calculations to be a solid 70% chance to get a stone chunk, to better balance it.

Deon

Just wanted to share that the Quarry link in the first post brings to Floors, not Quarry section.

Keep up the great work, I really enjoy playing with your mods!

cuproPanda

Quote from: Deon on April 23, 2016, 01:48:13 PM
Just wanted to share that the Quarry link in the first post brings to Floors, not Quarry section.

Keep up the great work, I really enjoy playing with your mods!
Scroll down. Also, thanks!

Ghizmo

Thanks cupro!

im loving the additional joy objects so far.
One suggestion: The writing books requires the artist skill, but while writing the colonist doesn't improve in this skill. I would suggest allowing the improvement of the skilll.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Ghizmo on April 24, 2016, 06:04:35 AM
Thanks cupro!

im loving the additional joy objects so far.
One suggestion: The writing books requires the artist skill, but while writing the colonist doesn't improve in this skill. I would suggest allowing the improvement of the skilll.
You're right. I'll have that working in the next version.

cuproPanda

New Mod: BrainMod:
Added BrainMods, Neurotrainer-like devices for gaining traits

cuproPanda

Updated Quarry to v1.20:
Quarry now supports up to four colonists working at it
Added support for mod ores: Powerless! Coldstone (pending POW v2.00 release)
Only one quarry can be built per map

Pistol

Thanks for the cool Mod!
I've translated the mod Quarry in the german language.
If someone is interested in, or would like translate in another language here are the german templates. I hope i can help somebody.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d93b1a1njbvrrd6/Quarry-German.zip

Sorry for my english, i hope you can understand me :D