[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

greatgreengoo

Is the temp mod in the Github directory "The Walking Dead" safe to play with?

Rhyssia

Quote from: UneTarte on January 22, 2017, 08:07:58 AM
Quote from: Rhyssia on January 22, 2017, 07:06:57 AM
Quote from: UneTarte on January 22, 2017, 06:12:41 AM
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Will send you PM with additional instructions.

Quote from: greatgreengoo on January 22, 2017, 08:55:42 AM
Is the temp mod in the Github directory "The Walking Dead" safe to play with?

I would not use, at it may still be A14/15 version
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

BlackSmokeDMax

Hi all. I experiencing a problem with the roof area. Whenever I design a roof area, the roof being built but the game and the colonist still say that the zone is unroof.... Any ideas ?

Screen shot please? (With build roof area highlight)

Here it is, all my colonist and workbench are under the zone (and the roof is already built) and still I have the "slept outside" and the warning "workbench outside"...

Under a roof is not the same as inside. Are you sure there aren't any paths leading outside with no doors on them?

Rhyssia

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on January 22, 2017, 09:27:30 AM
Hi all. I experiencing a problem with the roof area. Whenever I design a roof area, the roof being built but the game and the colonist still say that the zone is unroof.... Any ideas ?

Screen shot please? (With build roof area highlight)
Here it is, all my colonist and workbench are under the zone (and the roof is already built) and still I have the "slept outside" and the warning "workbench outside"...
Under a roof is not the same as inside. Are you sure there aren't any paths leading outside with no doors on them?
That's what I was thinking. I sent him a PM asking for the save file.

UneTarte

yes, there is some path with no doors, I didn't understand that I must close with a door to make the "inside" effective...
Thanks for the hint !

alos another question, is there a way to make an functionnal barn for animals ? I don't like to see all my chicken wandering everyhwhere...

Rhyssia

Quote from: UneTarte on January 22, 2017, 09:36:32 AM

yes, there is some path with no doors, I didn't understand that I must close with a door to make the "inside" effective...
Thanks for the hint !

alos another question, is there a way to make an functionnal barn for animals ? I don't like to see all my chicken wandering everyhwhere...

Use Zone/Area : Expand Allowed Area : Animal Area 1

Then Animal tabs at bottom to restrict animals to Animal Area 1

UneTarte

Thanks ! I never imagined that chicken are smart enought to understand to stay in there area :D

sidfu

Quote from: Kadrush on January 22, 2017, 07:44:29 AM
I am starting to feel that the malaria which got in an specific part of the body is far more serious than the whole body one. The first one seems to be related to mosquitoes, fly bites and the second one seems to be event spammed. The first one start with immunity around 24% and progression around 65%, the second one starts with immunity around 50% and progression around 60%, being slower than the first one.

any disease/infection starts at random ammount. basicaly they had teh disease before u discovered it thats how the game works.

real life equivelent would be someones who is a carrier for a disease then developing the disease.

when misquitos and flys and such bite each bite has a chance of giveing u a disease.

once again here is whats best to do to deal with diseases.
1. first thing to do on any map is to locate animals with higher than 100% immuny gain leather.
2. even if its 101% thats still better than hay bed use it.
3. any diseas can kill if u dont have pawn rest enough. rule of thumb u dont need medicine for disease unless it is major before 50% immunity gain.
4.cleaninnes of room effects immunity gain.

following those simple rules in 340 hours of hardcore mod pack play on steam ive had no one die of normal diseases like malarea. i had had them die to infections.

BajKull

Hi, I've got a bug which makes the mod unplayable. When I press the research tab I get something like this:
https://i.imgur.com/TkKhReS.jpg
I can't even scroll down so some of the researches just aren't getable for me. Why is it so?

notfood

@BadKull you've installed it wrong. You need to copy the ModsConfig.xml and replace your current one in %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\ludeon studios\rimworld by ludeon studios\config.

adelexi

As a couple said before in this thread the neutro flower petals arent storeable, is there a way to add them to the stockpile?

Any general pointers where i should add them would be greatly appreciated!

Rhyssia

Quote from: adelexi on January 22, 2017, 06:06:27 PM
As a couple said before in this thread the neutro flower petals arent storeable, is there a way to add them to the stockpile?

\Mods\Core_SK\Defs\ThingDefs_Resources\Items_Resource_Crops.xml

Missing <thingCategories>

Add

<thingCategories>
      <li>PlantMatter</li>
    </thingCategories>

between
    </statBases>
and
    <comps>

adelexi

Quote from: Rhyssia on January 22, 2017, 06:16:26 PM
Quote from: adelexi on January 22, 2017, 06:06:27 PM

\Mods\Core_SK\Defs\ThingDefs_Resources\Items_Resource_Crops.xml

Missing <thingCategories>

Add

<thingCategories>
      <li>PlantMatter</li>
    </thingCategories>

between
    </statBases>
and
    <comps>

Thankyou!

Kadrush

Quote from: Rhyssia on January 22, 2017, 07:31:41 AM
Quote from: Kadrush on January 22, 2017, 07:29:23 AM
Quote from: Rhyssia on January 21, 2017, 06:57:11 PM
Quote from: Kadrush on January 21, 2017, 06:52:10 PM
-snip-
-snip-
Yeah, I know, it is an issue with the game engine, just telling that the workaround is the same as KSP, just restart the game.

On the other hand, where can i mod the storyteller colonist limits? I am getting sick of getting diseases on half of them with no apparent reason just because i hit the limit.

RimWorld\Mods\Core\Defs\StorytellerDefs\storytellers.xml

There are two storytellers.xml, one on core and another on core_sk, which one should i change?

Rhyssia

Quote from: Kadrush on January 22, 2017, 06:41:30 PM
Quote from: Rhyssia on January 22, 2017, 07:31:41 AM
Quote from: Kadrush on January 22, 2017, 07:29:23 AM
Quote from: Rhyssia on January 21, 2017, 06:57:11 PM
Quote from: Kadrush on January 21, 2017, 06:52:10 PM
-snip-
-snip-
Yeah, I know, it is an issue with the game engine, just telling that the workaround is the same as KSP, just restart the game.

On the other hand, where can i mod the storyteller colonist limits? I am getting sick of getting diseases on half of them with no apparent reason just because i hit the limit.

There are two storytellers.xml, one on core and another on core_sk, which one should i change?

Cassandra/Pheobe/Randy

Other two

RimWorld\Mods\Core_SK\Defs\StorytellerDefs\storytellers.xml