[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

current version on git is broken we gonna have to wait till he reuploads. looks like he musts have messed up on something or forgot to readd something

Mechanos

Quote from: caesius on November 19, 2016, 12:57:56 AM
im not sure this problem only occurs to me. anyway check the images.
You're not the only one, same thing that happened to me.
Quote from: sidfu on November 19, 2016, 01:41:20 AM
current version on git is broken we gonna have to wait till he reuploads. looks like he musts have messed up on something or forgot to readd something
:-X

bowmore

I think current crops/seeds system is bad.
4 potatoes --> 1 seed? seriously?
This just isn't working.

sidfu

Quote from: bowmore on November 19, 2016, 08:50:05 AM
I think current crops/seeds system is bad.
4 potatoes --> 1 seed? seriously?
This just isn't working.

u didnt intall right probay 1 seed= 1 plant = random ammount. a section of 30 should net u around 300+ potatoes and the same to greeater amount of seeds u used.

Dudok22

Started a new game today with latest github version and my pawns cant use simple grill as all fuel inside just disappears when they bring the meat to cook it.

sidfu

Quote from: Dudok22 on November 19, 2016, 01:56:06 PM
Started a new game today with latest github version and my pawns cant use simple grill as all fuel inside just disappears when they bring the meat to cook it.

we need more info than that. is it outside? in the rain? did it give a error in log?which fuel?

Mechanos

Quote from: sidfu on November 19, 2016, 07:45:33 AM
git version fixed so dig in :P

Still broken for me.  No background images, error spam, etc.  After running the game once like this, it auto disables every single mod in the config too.  Edit: Including some screenshots.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

sidfu

Quote from: Mechanos on November 19, 2016, 03:53:06 PM
Quote from: sidfu on November 19, 2016, 07:45:33 AM
git version fixed so dig in :P

Still broken for me.  No background images, error spam, etc.  After running the game once like this, it auto disables every single mod in the config too.

dont delte the core folder in the mods folder copy over it. make suree u hit the copy or download green button  and hit download zip. put the contents of the mod folder into your mod folder copying over the core.

the mods reset is a stock game feature u can disable it in the options menu.

fyi the size of the file u download should be 97,565.

when u install the mod make sure its on a fresh working game dont ever copy over a already installed mod pack.

1. make a backup of your mod free core.
2. when ever u update the modpack from git make sure to deltle everything in mods fooolder and restore to fresh from backup.

sometimes they change whole files or delte them aka llike this time he combined one mod into core so there 1 less mod entry( specifcialy for rugs). so if u just copy paste over a exisiitng hardcore mod pack install u can have files thats not needed or out of date

Mechanos

Quote from: sidfu on November 19, 2016, 04:10:19 PM
dont delte the core folder in the mods folder copy over it. make suree u hit the copy or download green button  and hit download zip. put the contents of the mod folder into your mod folder copying over the core.
I wondered about that, but to be sure, I deleted all my mods, then I verified file cache in steam to re-download the core folder, then tried a clean install again.

the mods reset is a stock game feature u can disable it in the options menu.
Ok, I'll disable that.

fyi the size of the file u download should be 97,565.

when u install the mod make sure its on a fresh working game dont ever copy over a already installed mod pack.

1. make a backup of your mod free core.
2. when ever u update the modpack from git make sure to deltle everything in mods fooolder and restore to fresh from backup.

sometimes they change whole files or delte them aka llike this time he combined one mod into core so there 1 less mod entry( specifcialy for rugs). so if u just copy paste over a exisiitng hardcore mod pack install u can have files thats not needed or out of date
Ok, makes sense. I'll go delete everything, re-download my core, make a backup of it, then install again.  Also FYI, I've both downloaded the zip, and used an SVN client to make sure nothing was wrong with the download (and make further updates much much faster).  So I'm sure I have a good copy of HSK now.

Mechanos

Still not working.  Deleted entire mods folder, then verified cache with steam to get my original core folder back.  Backed it up.  Using latest github version (revision 1407), copied over only the contents of the Mods folder, into Rimworld\Mods.  Made sure ModConfig.xml still had everything enabled.  Game still broken, just like the previous screenshots.  Enabled dev mode mode, turned on verbose logging, and turned off modconfig resetting while I was in there.  Dunno what to try next.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

sidfu

Quote from: Mechanos on November 19, 2016, 06:03:59 PM
Still not working.  Deleted entire mods folder, then verified cache with steam to get my original core folder back.  Backed it up.  Using latest github version (revision 1407), copied over only the contents of the Mods folder, into Rimworld\Mods.  Made sure ModConfig.xml still had everything enabled.  Game still broken, just like the previous screenshots.  Enabled dev mode mode, turned on verbose logging, and turned off modconfig resetting while I was in there.  Dunno what to try next.

found your issue. this mod packc is still a14 not 15.  go to steeam and u can change it to a14.

Mechanos

Quote from: sidfu on November 20, 2016, 12:04:48 AM
found your issue. this mod packc is still a14 not 15.  go to steeam and u can change it to a14.

Lol I am using a14.  Look in the top left of the screenshot.

sidfu

Quote from: Mechanos on November 20, 2016, 04:30:08 AM
Quote from: sidfu on November 20, 2016, 12:04:48 AM

Lol I am using a14.  Look in the top left of the screenshot.

bah i was about to go to bed when i looked at it :P.

hmm have u tried manual download instead of letting svn check it? only thing i can think of it being now is that svn when it checks the files is messeing up and delteting files in the core folder. tbh ive had that issue wiwth other mods/games with svn where if mod author messed up on forgetting files svn could get all screwed up.

since my game runs fine now  since start fix yesterday only things i can think of is
1. bad download
2. borked instalation
3. u said u use svn so svn delteed some core files or is still useing old version

after the start fix yesterdday my game has been fine. played for 8 hours :O

bowmore

I think I've found a bug.
"Cannot haul x because there is no empty place configured to store it" even though there is, and quite a lot of it.