[A17] Star Trek: Federation

Started by orannj, June 07, 2017, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngleWyrm

Will there be a Borg assimilation implant operation?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

leestriter

One of the big mods I've been waiting for, rimworld works great as a trek crossover.

AngleWyrm

Will we be getting a medical tricorder?

The nature of your medical emergency has been diagnosed:
Congratulations, you have malaria!
Take one hypo-spray to the neck.

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

orannj

Updated. Added the borg as an enemy faction / custom race. No assimilation (yet), but there are plans in the workses.

faltonico

Thanks a lot for the mod!
Will you include a download link for the Borg only mod?

orannj

Drive links added to the bottom of the first post & updated to include the borg faction independent.

faltonico

Jecmenn

The borg drone armor is causing pawns to have around themselves pink squares. And yes, this problem is easily replicated and happen every time there is a pawn wearing borg drone armor. Please fix this, i really love this mod but this is annoying. Thank you.

Check this topics where is how to fix it: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=27477.0
                                                          https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19499.0

Edit: Also humans aren't supposed to wear those armors but the human pawns from other factions generated in raids or traders or visitors are wearing them.
Edit2: Log from output_log: Failed to find any texture while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Federation/Uniforms/borhDrone_Hulk, color=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Failed to find any texture while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Federation/Uniforms/BorgDrone_Fat, color=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Failed to find any texture while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Federation/Uniforms/BorgDrone_Female, color=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))

Mod Check Called

asquirrel

I was having this problem too with missing textures on the Borg amour. I uninstalled the mod.  Hopefully the OP will fix the problem because it looks like  a very cool mod! :)

Jecmenn

There are missing textures of borg armor for certain body types so i fixed it by quickly editing the armors to fit different body types and adding the textures and now it's working great.

asquirrel

Can I add it the mod back into an existing game?  I'd love to see Star Trek guys battling it out with guys from the Starwars mod. :D

Jecmenn

Yes, it's simple change of textures so the saves will not be broken.

orannj

I am so bad at keeping track of the forums. If you're getting the Borg Armor texture errors, keep it higher in the load order and that should fix your errors.

faltonico

Borg seem not to be compatible with Hospitality.
There is no guest tab for them, even though they come as visitors if you are friendly with them. I guess it makes kind of sense, though the real bug would be that i actually friendly with them xD

I have recruited a couple of borgs, they are incredibly good pawns. Not on my current run though, i have no hostile borg factions and i haven't rescued any yet.

Also, you might want to raise the money they can spawn with when raiding, some of them came naked on a previous test run.
Good job!

asquirrel

Quote from: faltonico on September 22, 2017, 09:31:49 PM
Borg seem not to be compatible with Hospitality.
There is no guest tab for them, even though they come as visitors if you are friendly with them. I guess it makes kind of sense, though the real bug would be that i actually friendly with them xD

I have recruited a couple of borgs, they are incredibly good pawns. Not on my current run though, i have no hostile borg factions and i haven't rescued any yet.

Also, you might want to raise the money they can spawn with when raiding, some of them came naked on a previous test run.
Good job!

What was your strategy for defeating the Borg during raids.  When I get a Borg raid I just reload my last save.  They easily take out all my pawns.