[A13] Combat Realism v.1.6.5 (08.05.16) Final release

Started by NoImageAvailable, January 29, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carpediembr

Quote from: Grogfeld on May 01, 2016, 09:42:28 AM
One question. Have you change with visitors incident that you can't buy from them anymore, or is it only problem on my side?
I'm having the same issue.

This is the error I get at the console: http://i.imgur.com/w3lST8d.jpg

Cant trade with trade ships either.

Paralytic

I cant find the defence part of the mod, I assume it's not ready yet.

kimx1636

Quote from: Paralytic on May 01, 2016, 10:38:39 AM
I cant find the defence part of the mod, I assume it's not ready yet.

As far as I have understood he's working on it right now. He mentioned it a few pages back.

Grogfeld

Quote from: carpediembr on May 01, 2016, 10:29:50 AM
I'm having the same issue.

This is the error I get at the console: http://i.imgur.com/w3lST8d.jpg

Cant trade with trade ships either.

It's not what I meant. I don't have errors just there is no option to occasionally buy from visitors.

Your problem is known. Just use dev tools, god mod and delete machining table and rebuild it.

Edit: Sorry I didn't see that other error. It's related to Trade Caravan Incident not Visitors, am I right? This is a Caravan.

admiralKew

Would it be a lot of extra work to move the ammo recipes to another workbench? I'd like to make a request for this because I've got a lot of mods that add new crafting recipes to the machining table and a 1280x720 screen. Some of the recipes simply get 'pushed out' of the menu.

Edit: I also have a little bug where colonists forget to drop other things in their inventories, like rice or potatoes, and therefore get stuck endlessly trying to pick up a meal, then fail and put it behind them, then try to pick it up again and fail.

Goldenpotatoes

Quote from: admiralKew on May 01, 2016, 10:45:54 AM
Would it be a lot of extra work to move the ammo recipes to another workbench? I'd like to make a request for this because I've got a lot of mods that add new crafting recipes to the machining table and a 1280x720 screen. Some of the recipes simply get 'pushed out' of the menu.

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on April 30, 2016, 05:28:45 AM
The ammo crafting is very much a placeholder right now. Once I get the necessary art assets ammo crafting will be moved out to its own set of fueled/powered crafting benches and certain advanced ammo types will be locked behind facilities.

admiralKew

Quote from: Goldenpotatoes on May 01, 2016, 10:49:30 AM
Quote from: admiralKew on May 01, 2016, 10:45:54 AM

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on April 30, 2016, 05:28:45 AM
The ammo crafting is very much a placeholder right now. Once I get the necessary art assets ammo crafting will be moved out to its own set of fueled/powered crafting benches and certain advanced ammo types will be locked behind facilities.

Ah, thanks. Many apologies for that. Also I posted a little bug report in the edit of my original post. Is a system to pick up smaller amounts of ammunition than the basic 500 stack in the works?

Flare Flicker

Currently no idea how to fix the issue i am having, mentioned in another post. But I must say, I LOVE the idea of ammo and inventory. Not only that tense feeling when you are low on ammo and a tribal raid is inbound but this will give a use to melee weapons, as i do find them a bit useless in the current game. The weight of items is also going to be a game changer, may not want to have my guys hauling that LMG around and give them a pistol to carry but when a raid comes gotta run for the armory and load up! Love it, can't wait till a more stable version.. or till I realize my issue and hit myself for it. :p   

Galvenox

Quote from: Grogfeld on April 30, 2016, 07:01:03 PM
Quote from: Galvenox on April 30, 2016, 05:50:23 PM
the mod itself works for me, but everyone besides my colonists has this loadout generator stuff and they can't shoot at all. my mod load order is correct, why isn't it working for me? I love the idea but sadly I can't enjoy it.

might be helpful to add, that when selecting drafted pawn, I don't have the option to select kind of ammo and the reload icon.

Are you sure there was no errors from CCL? And I mean something not loaded properly like Vanilla Tweaks Hoppers or other stuff? So no notification in log. I had that problem once but it was in previous version.

there was no errors at all... I redownloaded the game, installed only essential mods, still the same problem...

Alistaire

The moment you close your mod menu is the moment the game incorrectly reloads certain parts of itself and the activated mods. Restart your game after closing the mod menu.

dareddevil7

Quote from: Krutchen on April 28, 2016, 07:14:17 PM
Quote from: dareddevil7 on April 28, 2016, 06:56:34 PM
Quote from: AllenWL on April 28, 2016, 06:42:49 PM
Quote from: dareddevil7 on April 28, 2016, 09:30:03 AM
Armor vests are great, but I need stuff to protect my colonist's limbs before power armor
Uh... try getting some clothing made of heavy-duty materials?
I think leather is pretty protective and cheap, or you could go for synthread, hyperweave, or devilstrand. Don't think they'll do much against bullets, but should keep limbs from flying off, and protect against arrows.

And speaking of pre-gun weapons, I think I'll go check out what pila can do against armored targets when I get the time.
Until we get armor for arms and legs, I'll just have to make my colonists wear hyperweave jackets and pants.

I might actually play around with this now that I think of it. One could always make shell layer (Power Armour & Duster layer) armour for arms and legs in the form of like, arm and knee pads, and that would really do the trick for pre-power armour limb protection.

Any progress?

Galvenox

Quote from: Alistaire on May 01, 2016, 12:22:46 PM
The moment you close your mod menu is the moment the game incorrectly reloads certain parts of itself and the activated mods. Restart your game after closing the mod menu.

but I did restart it, every time. it's said in big red letters at the very beginning of first post, so I'm always doing it.

NoImageAvailable

Anyone who is having issues with the mod not loading, please follow the standard procedure on error reporting. In particular I need you to append your output_log.txt or else I won't be able to tell what's going on. Also note that I need the actual .txt file, simply making a screenshot of the error log is usually not enough.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Galvenox

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on May 01, 2016, 12:47:29 PM
Anyone who is having issues with the mod not loading, please follow the standard procedure on error reporting. In particular I need you to append your output_log.txt or else I won't be able to tell what's going on. Also note that I need the actual .txt file, simply making a screenshot of the error log is usually not enough.

here's my output_log.txt file. what happens is, I don't have reload and choose ammo options, and everyone besides my colonists has loadout generator stuff in their inventory.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Galvenox on May 01, 2016, 12:58:33 PM
Quote from: NoImageAvailable on May 01, 2016, 12:47:29 PM

here's my output_log.txt file. what happens is, I don't have reload and choose ammo options, and everyone besides my colonists has loadout generator stuff in their inventory.

Your load order is wrong, CCL needs to be loaded immediately after Core.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."