[A13] Combat Realism v.1.6.5 (08.05.16) Final release

Started by NoImageAvailable, January 29, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Profugo Barbatus

Quote from: Nitro1248 on May 20, 2016, 07:07:50 AM
I tried this, but I keep getting told that the file is corrupt or there are conflicting mods, even if the file is new and this is the only mod on (side from core)

I'm using a Mac, is this a pc only mod?

Its the only mod you've enabled aside from core? While there's your problem. As the main post says, you need to have the Community Core Library installed. When using just CR, your load order should be Core>CCL>CR

dareddevil7

If someone could use their knowledge and make an atomic Annie I'd be eternally greatful

lost_RD

I looked into fixing the issue that visiting trader pawns drop items once they reach their bulk threshold i.e. as soon as they enter the map or whenever you trade them items. I found the code, it's in CompTick in CompInventory.cs.

I haven't dealt with comps or compticks yet so I don't know exactly how to solve this problem but I'm looking into it.

While I'm at it, are there any other big issues with the current release?

Killaim

Quote from: lost_RD on May 21, 2016, 01:31:08 AM
I looked into fixing the issue that visiting trader pawns drop items once they reach their bulk threshold i.e. as soon as they enter the map or whenever you trade them items. I found the code, it's in CompTick in CompInventory.cs.

I haven't dealt with comps or compticks yet so I don't know exactly how to solve this problem but I'm looking into it.

Quote from: Killaim on May 17, 2016, 06:13:39 AM
Quote from: Shirimoto on May 17, 2016, 12:49:43 AM
Quote from: Killaim on May 16, 2016, 09:23:32 PM
damn think i got a mod conflict.

enemy dropped in with siege equipment.

killed them but now in their siege camp are unlootable/usable mortars (that have the charge rifle) as a picture.

very quirky.

yeah I've got the same problem, and the defensive turrets are like that as well for me :(
Quote from: porcupine on May 17, 2016, 12:48:04 AM

My last game (only one on CR), all of the mortars dropped with tons of non-existent charge rifles as well.  I wrote it off as a graphics glitch, the attackers still assembled mortars, and behaved normally, I just had garbage on the ground I could never clean.

ah ok so its not just me.

This here is a issue. when a siege raid happens weird glitchy 81 mm mortars will be located within the siege area (but will just be graphics of charge rifles on the ground) (that cannot be interacted with)

they can be deleted by dev mode (destroy)

lost_RD

Quote from: Killaim on May 21, 2016, 01:59:14 AM
This here is a issue. when a siege raid happens weird glitchy 81 mm mortars will be located within the siege area (but will just be graphics of charge rifles on the ground) (that cannot be interacted with)

they can be deleted by dev mode (destroy)

Ahh yes, I did experience that one myself. I'll add it to the list.

AllenWL

Just a thought, but I think you might be able to solve this if you can make all traded items go directly to the pack muffalo-thing, and giving the pack-muffalo thing a really really huge bulk/weight capacity.
Would that be possible?

lost_RD

Quote from: AllenWL on May 21, 2016, 05:48:07 AM

Just a thought, but I think you might be able to solve this if you can make all traded items go directly to the pack muffalo-thing, and giving the pack-muffalo thing a really really huge bulk/weight capacity.
Would that be possible?

Yes, but not every trader has a pack muffalo. The easy solution is what I'm going to settle for here, just fix the glaring issues.

Speaking of which, my fork can be found here and the current build needs some playtesting. Let me know if my fix works for you.

Edit: definitely not fixed, I'll make a release when it is and post here

lost_RD

Alright! I'm calling this 1.6.5.1

QuoteFixed NPCs dropping items when above their bulk capacity

https://github.com/lost-RD/CombatRealism-RD/releases/tag/1.6.5.1

My playtesting showed NPCs no longer dropping items. I'm not sure how to go about solving the charge rifle 81mm mortar issue, is there a reliable way to spawn sieges in dev mode?

RedPhoenix

I think I may just be thick, but how do I craft ammo?
I have a Machining table, but I can't craft weapon ammo there.

huecester

You need to build a Loading Table which unlocks with the Machining research

RedPhoenix

Quote from: huecester on May 22, 2016, 08:21:22 AM

Well, as I said, I was stupid. Thanks.

Now I have to figure out how to make my pawns reloading. The refuse to do it automatically and I have no right-click option.

CR is loaded directly after CCL.

joaonunes

Quote from: RedPhoenix on May 22, 2016, 05:34:19 PM
Quote from: huecester on May 22, 2016, 08:21:22 AM

Well, as I said, I was stupid. Thanks.

Now I have to figure out how to make my pawns reloading. The refuse to do it automatically and I have no right-click option.

CR is loaded directly after CCL.

- Does the pawn have ammo on his/her inventory?
- Is it the correct ammo type? (7.62 NATO vs 7.62 SOVIET)
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

RedPhoenix

Quote from: joaonunes on May 22, 2016, 05:42:35 PM
- Does the pawn have ammo on his/her inventory?
- Is it the correct ammo type? (7.62 NATO vs 7.62 SOVIET)

It's the correct ammo, yes, but no pawns have any ammo in their inventory. And there is, as I previously said, no way to make them pick up some ammo.

joaonunes

Right click on ammo does not work? Using the CR loadout does not work either? They wont pick up ammo if they cant carry it due to bulk and/or weight, try equipping a backpack or a tactical vest first
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

AllenWL

Quote from: RedPhoenix on May 23, 2016, 01:14:09 AM

It's the correct ammo, yes, but no pawns have any ammo in their inventory. And there is, as I previously said, no way to make them pick up some ammo.
Pawns will pick up ammo if ordered to(click pawn, click ammo), or if the ammo is a part of their loadout.
Pawns will actively drop any and all items that are not part of their loadout unless drafted.

If you're clicking on the pawn, then the ammo, but not getting the 'pick up' option, something is wrong with your game.
If you get the option, but the pawn goes there, stands still for a moment, and walks off without ammo, most likely the pawn's loadout doesn't have the ammo, causing them to drop the ammo the moment they pick it up.