[1.0] Children and Pregnancy - v0.5b (2019/Feb/25)

Started by Thirite, December 27, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HellSinker

Quote from: Jstank on January 31, 2017, 11:12:57 PMNote the mother is a psychopath. I am not sure if this effects it.

lol....

ajaviide

Hello,
this is one of my favorite mods now alongside Numbers :)
does it work with EPOE hardcore? sry if someone asked this already but its already 16 pages here :)

enduron

Quote from: ajaviide on February 01, 2017, 03:02:34 AM
Hello,
this is one of my favorite mods now alongside Numbers :)
does it work with EPOE hardcore? sry if someone asked this already but its already 16 pages here :)

edit:dunno about EPOE , though you could cross reference the list of affected modules so to speak (info on pages 1 & 1) ^ ^
too busy playing to post bug reports on this great unfinished mod, no related script errors on this run so far X crossed , noticed some anomaly (involving 40% pain threshold  to downed children) on last run.. << (?) anyways :) back 2 the game !
_______________________________________________________   :)

Erazil

Hello,
First of all, my english is very bad (uses a translator), sorry if:
It is difficult to understand what will follow.
If this has already been said (I can not read and understand all posts).

That said I find the idea of ​​this great mod and thank you for this project I hope it will soon come to term: D

I'm testing several hours in the night voila what I said to myself
(I also use "The Birds and the Bees" may be that it influences)

1) My female colons often falls pregnant as my female muffalo.
- perhaps a balancing on the chance of fertilization to do?

2) in a "Tribal" game we do not have access to contraceptives before long time, can be increased the infant mortality rate (In relation to the medical technological level) will be logical and will avoid overpopulation infantile.
(Not test over a long enough period to be sure of that)

3) Babies use a medical bed for a very long time.
- specific baby bed implantation permeate better base management (bed in the bedroom/parental suite or in a nursery, connectable to specific utility to the infant) without blocked the use of the medical beds.

I am aware that i mod is developing this post is not a criticism but is done that for putting the developer back a feel of are using (and on a relative short period).

In any case I am impatient to see are evolution.
Thank you again for this project (and to have made the effort to try to read me and understand, it does not have to be easy ....)
Les Ténèbres Sont le Début et la Fin de Toutes Chose

Thirite

@enduron
It should have no problem with any version of EPOE. Any mod that only modifies XML and doesn't change the raceDef for humans will work fine.

@Erazil
Don't worry about the translator, you're understandable. Mais, je parle en francais aussi- peut être un peu pire qu'en anglais. Hah

Birds and the Bees affecte pas cet mod- je vais faire fonctionnalités comparable quand j'ai la temps, mais j'ai pas trop de temps libre. Donc, je travail sur les choses plus important pour l'instant.

1. Oui, j'ai besoin baisser fertilité- c'est en fort maintenant donc c'est facile tester. Mais, je pense quand c'est plus proche être fini je vais baisser ca.

2. Vraiment- je dois compenser la chance de naissance réussie avec la compétence du médicin et la qualité de la médicament utilisé. En maintenant, il juste regarder si un médicin délivre le bébé ou pas.

3. Lit de bébé sont en travaux aussi. Ils vont besoin de moins matériaux q'un lit normal, mais ils vont besoin du tissu aussi (être doux pour le bébé!).

J'ai seulement un peu de temps travailler sur cet mod malheureusement- mais je vais le voir à travers, bien que j'ai besoin trop des mois. :P

Erazil

ton français est bien meilleur que mon anglais ( voir même que mon français ;) )

merci pour ta réponse clair
1) je comprend tout a fait ton réglage de fertilité en phase de teste :)
2) c'est une bonne nouvelle :)
3) encore une bonne nouvelle :)
euu par contre ..... COMMENT !!!! il ya plus important que ce projet ... ? :p

plus sérieusement,  je suis impatient de voir la suite sont développement et je ne pense pas être le seul ;) , bon courage pour trouvé un peut de temps et pour la suite  :)

merci encore pour ta réponse et pour ton travaille Thirite :)
Les Ténèbres Sont le Début et la Fin de Toutes Chose

LycanBlackpaw

Quote from: Thirite@LycanBlackpaw
The implications of making them work together would require large changes to the Alien Framework to also support alien children. And I really have less than zero interest in making my mod compatible with something as degenerate as furries.

...Wow. Hating people for an interest when you're putting babies in a game with cannibalism. Suddenly I don't want to use this mod anymore.

lilymortis

I never considered the Orassans as furries, I was always put in mind of the cat people on Doctor Who. On the other hand... kittens! Orassans would have kittens, right? Cuteness overload.

lionessJess

Loving it so far, had a couple of problems on my recent save.

It wouldn't let me form a caravan, the colonists gathered everything up but then did that thing where they wandered around at the edge of the map but wouldn't leave... strangeee

Also for some reason on this save it wont let me use the comms console, it works fine on other saves with this mod installed so not sure what happened that

Keep up the good work!!! 

p.s in my recent game pregnant mother just got murdered and it would be appropriate if the father was sad about the baby death as well as the wife's death.

Thirite

Quote from: lionessJess on February 02, 2017, 01:31:59 PM
... it would be appropriate if the father was sad about the baby death as well as the wife's death.

Good idea. I've been working a lot on the death related thoughts recently and stillbirths/abortions/miscarriages. I imagine the screw up with the caravan relates to the same LordToil AI bug I mention in the OP. I figured the underlying problem was still there, whatever it is.

@LycanBlackpaw
What a shame.

Goldenpotatoes

Quote from: Thirite on January 31, 2017, 11:23:24 AM
@LycanBlackpaw
The implications of making them work together would require large changes to the Alien Framework to also support alien children. And I really have less than zero interest in making my mod compatible with something as degenerate as furries.

Writing off the entire framework mod as 'furry' seems a bit too much, although I can see where you might find things made using the framework as distasteful.

I wouldn't expect any compatibility between these kinds of mods during development stages anyway, but going against it entirely because of one mod someone made using said framework is.. eh. Its your own time you put into making this, though, so I can't really judge where you want to put the effort into.

Thirite

Don't get me wrong- I'm not writing off the Humanoid Alien Framework in any regard. erdelf's work is impressive and surely better coded than my own- I'm very much an artist before programmer. What I am saying is that as a source of reason to "hurriedly make the mods compatible", a mod that adds furries is hardly motivation for me. I have been in countless modding communities- from Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Don't Starve, Minecraft, New Vegas, and a few others- and it is always the purview of some to inject their unhealthy fetishes into the games. And I want no part of such degenerate content or behaviour.

While I certainly would like to see HAF and C&P have some compatch in the future, it's not a priority right now.

lilymortis

Much thanks for taking the 'shared room' debuff off, could you tell me what age it kicks back in, please?

Thirite

Can't remember to be honest. But I still need to make adults not get the debuff if in the same room as toddlers/newborns. I will be making babies do screaming fits when upset though, which will cause a debuff to anyone that hears it.

Jstank

Can't remember to be honest. But I still need to make adults not get the debuff if in the same room as toddlers/newborns. I will be making babies do screaming fits when upset though, which will cause a debuff to anyone that hears it.

Ahh much better!!!!
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux