RimWorldMod.slack.com = A place to gather and live-talk about RW modding

Started by kaptain_kavern, July 15, 2015, 06:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

kaptain_kavern

damn i always took you for a ram ;)

I've added this message because of this : https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14501.msg234684#msg234684

EldVarg

avidal

I requested an invite using the typeform registration on the first page, not sure if anyone responds to it or not. My email is [email protected] and I'm looking to work on a mod for enhanced planning. I'm a software engineer by trade without a lot of C# experience.

skullywag

For anyone looking at this. We are now on discord. PM me for an invite link for now, until i figure out how to promote it properly. only modders need apply. If you arent actively modding im sorry but we wont invite, once you have a mod out feel free to PM me. This is simply to prove you have some fundemental underatanding of how to mod rimworld.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Sentoris

I would like to get working on a long term project, but need help, because i have no modding experience whatsoever, would be nice if you could add me :)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Sentoris on February 14, 2017, 12:15:01 PM
I would like to get working on a long term project, but need help, because i have no modding experience whatsoever, would be nice if you could add me :)

I believe most have moved to the Discord, you'll find a stickied thread in the General sub-forum that contains a link.