[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amodchecker

Quote from: Deadman1919 on July 25, 2016, 02:39:08 PM
For some reason.. I can't find flax flowers when I'm trying to plant crops

same here,  i was starting to think id need to try to find an old AA gun and use the flacks from that for flax growing,  il take a look in the XML and see if i can't find a way to put them in the growing menu
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form

dismar

Quote from: amodchecker on July 25, 2016, 03:17:24 PM

same here,  i was starting to think id need to try to find an old AA gun and use the flacks from that for flax growing,  il take a look in the XML and see if i can't find a way to put them in the growing menu

magic. oh wait science. not WAIT just ask me i wrote it...

In older version of the mod flax flowers where hidden behind devilstrand research. 

amodchecker

Quote from: dismar on July 25, 2016, 03:22:51 PM

In older version of the mod flax flowers where hidden behind devilstrand research. 

ah, so thats where it was hiding, i was wondering what research would unlock it,  thanks for the info and update  :)
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form

dismar

Quote from: amodchecker on July 25, 2016, 03:26:43 PM

ah, so thats where it was hiding, i was wondering what research would unlock it,  thanks for the info and update  :)

I've since removed it in the last update tho.

Deadman1919

Quote from: dismar on July 25, 2016, 03:34:23 PM
Quote from: amodchecker on July 25, 2016, 03:26:43 PM

I've since removed it in the last update tho.

Going to research it and see if thats the case.. Will reply with update

EDIT: Can confirm, Flax is behind Devilstrand research

dismar

update your mod or get the steam version! lol that was removed.

dismar

Quote from: CoffeeOMG on July 24, 2016, 04:14:08 PM
Quote from: FBastos on July 24, 2016, 02:01:32 PM
If think i found a bug. My people is carrying a lot o polenta.

Is your colonist stuck in a "standing" mode when he piles on the polenta? Because that is what I've been dealing with since A13 with tofu products and pies (see page 29 for my similar issue).
I have no solution for you, I'm just here to tell you, I know your pain, bro.  ;D Hopefully your bug is easier to track down and fixed than mine.

Also, Dismar,
Quote from: dismar on July 23, 2016, 12:18:11 AM
the only thing I can think of is if you can zip up the whole game and your appdata / Ludeon Studios folder and drop them into like drop box and send me a link so I can see what's going on in your game.

I'm working on it, will send you provate PM with link today. Thank you!

Coffee! I've found the issue and am working to fix it. You can thank Kaptain_Kavern for helping tack down the issue. It's too late for me to get it fixed tonight but i'll have a new version out tomorrow.

Warforyou

There is something called "Health drink" that, I think. was supposed to affect blood pumping, that has zero nutrition and thus can not be consumed at all.

CoffeeOMG

Quote from: dismar on July 25, 2016, 11:32:37 PM
Coffee! I've found the issue and am working to fix it. You can thank Kaptain_Kavern for helping tack down the issue. It's too late for me to get it fixed tonight but i'll have a new version out tomorrow.

OMG OMG OMG  ;D
I'm sooo happy!! Thank you both so much. I can't wait for the new update. My next colony will finally be able to enjoy all the pies!  ;D

kaptain_kavern

So we're strait then Dismarr you know owe me my Boomrat-tree in the game right ? :D

dismar

Quote from: Warforyou on July 26, 2016, 04:17:14 PM
There is something called "Health drink" that, I think. was supposed to affect blood pumping, that has zero nutrition and thus can not be consumed at all.

Good thing it was broke! I forgot a decimal and it might have well been called Bleach lol one drink and it killed.  With tonights update i'll have it fixed.

gillotte

Hi. I'm loving the mod so far but it seems you removed being able to make kibble using hay? Is that going to change in a future update or ? Thanks for any information you can provide.

dismar

Quote from: gillotte on July 26, 2016, 07:21:48 PM
Hi. I'm loving the mod so far but it seems you removed being able to make kibble using hay? Is that going to change in a future update or ? Thanks for any information you can provide.

OH thank you! i changed its location didn't realize the recipe was location dependent! I will fix it and push in next update tonight

Demonlord091

I've begun to notice that, when the colony has a few prisoners lurking about, they are unable to feed them the raw fruit from the trees.

While this isn't a major problem it is a bit odd that they would rather starve than eat fruit.

Any idea what the cause is?

dismar

Quote from: Demonlord091 on July 26, 2016, 07:48:56 PM
I've begun to notice that, when the colony has a few prisoners lurking about, they are unable to feed them the raw fruit from the trees.

While this isn't a major problem it is a bit odd that they would rather starve than eat fruit.

Any idea what the cause is?

I had a issue like that from using an old version of CCL