Need help to figure out the correct mod load order

Started by venoshock, January 11, 2015, 04:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

venoshock

hi there i got a problem with mod order (i think). each time i load my game with project armory it either gives me missing textures to clutter and central heating or if i fix that i get this 4 hats no cloths and missing texture to weapon

please if anyone has a solution to this.
mod load order right now is:
Core
edb mod order
edb interface
edb prepare carefully
Misc
Mai
space meals
modular tables
turret colection
turret collection: overkill
practice target
quality labels
thingamajigs
PowerSwitch
more hair
alpha tweaks
auto hauler
animu hair
roof support
auto hunt beacon
extended surgery and bionics
project armory
alpha muffalo
Clutter
Central heating mod

btw sorry for my english and the long mod list.

Rikiki

EdB interface and prepare carefully MUST be loaded last as they use all other mods content.

Have you read this?

skullywag

ive never had issues like this and have never messed with mod order (and i play with a LOT of mods), however i dont use project armoury. I would try loading the problem mod last so it overwrites whatever it needs to.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

venoshock

tried what you all said same result 5 hats a red splash or some metal thingy instead of a weapon

Edit: and now another weird bug i can put how many clothes i want layer on top of layer like a power armor and a armor vest and a duster

skullywag

I would start removing mods 1 by 1 to find the culprit. Start with the ones that modify pawns or body defs, extended surgury for one. Im gonna say now im betting its 2 mods not liking each other so the above could be futile.

Edit - actually start from vanilla and add mods in in bunches. Probably safer and easier that way.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?