Multiplayer and else

Started by Azzarrel, November 19, 2013, 04:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azzarrel

Howdy my friends.
After a weak of eccessive gaming of rimworld I would really like to see some features making the game even more awesome.

First of all I wanna play it with my friends or against them.
My suggestion here:
- Make bigger worlds (+fog of war to reduce processing power) making it possible to play with some friends (I would consider 4 player maps) or AI in the same game.
- Make it possilbe to raid other worlds (optional checkbox if you want to invide or be invaded) -> You can build a device that scans for worlds (simular to the comm-console) if a world is in range/found you can shoot your raiders to another world and control them. (you need expensive devices to launch raiders - worlds are hidden until day 20 - normal raids are weaker if that featured is triggered on)
- Bring in some more variaty in the game (weaker, cheaper, non-exploding turrets; walls without wire in them -> no need of repair; kind of weak vehicles. I would like to have kinda tank -> moving turret manned by a settler; Double-doors; barbed wire; flamethrower turrets)
- Increase the AI of the settlers (if a miner is near to a mental break because he is in a dark, ugly place he should stop mining; I also hate it if my people just run right into raiders because the do something completely unnecesserry like hauling metal that lies there for several hours already -> some sort of a city bell like in AoE would be nice -> settlers aren't allowed to leave home area)
There are much more featured i would like to see of course, but i'm pretty sure they were named somewhere in this forum already.

Semmy

Welcome to the boards.

This has been suggested often and we already have a discussion running about it please continue it there

http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=69.0
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke