-- Removed --

Started by StupidWeasel, May 21, 2016, 02:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StupidWeasel

-- snip --

Nice mod.  It always bothered me when pawns would start stripping.  I have never seen or heard of person wandering around removing their clothes without having a pre-existing mental condition.  RimWorld's case is more of, "I can't take this fracking job anymore so I'm going to take my pants off!"
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

zzz1000

Thank you. I looked for that. I find incredibly annoying to to search and unforbid all their stuff they are drop all over the place. I think uncontrollably wandering is bad enough.

pktongrimworld

Quote from: 1000101 on May 21, 2016, 02:52:37 PM
... RimWorld's case is more of, "I can't take this fracking job anymore so I'm going to take my pants off!"

LOL

Killaim

one day it would be nice instead of them just being dazed they react in different ways,

like suddenly will just goto bed and stay there all day.
binge eat.
suddenly leap off a cliff (luckily rimworld is 2d so that wont happen)

zzz1000

Quote from: Killaim on May 21, 2016, 06:34:00 PM
They can get a gun and shoot themselves instead. Like every 5 broken states 10% chance of suicide instead :'(
Like his life  is shit and he stuck on this damn planet

Killaim

Quote from: zzz1000 on May 21, 2016, 07:03:56 PM
Quote from: Killaim on May 21, 2016, 06:34:00 PM
They can get a gun and shoot themselves instead. Like every 5 broken states 10% chance of suicide instead :'(
Like his life  is shit and he stuck on this damn planet

just like maybe some warning signals if they suddenly goto bed and stay there in their daze forever you either need to improve their stuff or like i dont know harvest vital organs before they pop

Mikhail Reign

Nice mod.  It always bothered me when pawns would start stripping.  I have never seen or heard of person wandering around removing their clothes without having a pre-existing mental condition.  RimWorld's case is more of, "I can't take this fracking job anymore so I'm going to take my pants off!"

Paradoxical undressing. Happens in extreme cold. Read about those that died on Everest.

hyprformnce

Articles suggest it happens because of the muscles (that constrict blood flow) tiring, causing blood to rush back to the extremities and a "hot flash" sensation. Would make sense for pawns to feel that during extreme hypothermia, but not because of a mental break.

Great mod, hope other annoyances are addressed as well

Boxmanbr

You should add in the title that this mod should be loaded before the No Fighting! mod (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=18723.0).
The reason is that your mod's "Defs\MentalStateDefs\MentalStates.xml" bring Core values with it that wasn't changed / aren't required in your mod. The other mod only bring it's changes with it.

skullywag

yeah as stated above you should remove all the defs from the mentalstate file you are not changing.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Fridolin

I know a person who does this . She freaked out and went in the cold winter without clothes...

nytetears

anyway you could add in not dropping the weapon when they are knocked out

Exende

any chance of this getting updated for A14, would be neat