Several small suggestions

Started by Alenerel, October 14, 2017, 03:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alenerel

- Save the categories menu settings (which are expanded and which arent) in the save
- Dont automatically build roofs over doors located outside (wall doors)
- Pawns shouldnt drop the meal they are trying to eat if you order them to do something while they are eating it
- Include minutes in the game clock
- Vents and coolers should be embedded in walls instead of standalone objects, like this mod: http://i.imgur.com/30lm4ZX.png
- Increase the default stack size a bit, for example, from 10/25/75 to 20/50/100

Wishmaster

Quote from: Alenerel on October 14, 2017, 03:46:28 PM
- Save the categories menu settings (which are expanded and which arent) in the save
- Pawns shouldnt drop the meal they are trying to eat if you order them to do something while they are eating it
- Include minutes in the game clock
- Vents and coolers should be embedded in walls instead of standalone objects, like this mod: http://i.imgur.com/30lm4ZX.png
- Increase the default stack size a bit, for example, from 10/25/75 to 20/50/100

- What ?
- Agree
- Agree. The reason for this may come from design however.
- Disagree but could be an option.
- Agree.
- Not sure. Balance discussion.

Alenerel

I think that stack size should be increased a bit, just a bit, im not asking 200 or 500 or any of those mods nonsense.

About the categories, I mean the resources that are displayed at the top left of the screen, you can either display them all or display by drop down categories. I would like that it saved which ones are opened and which ones arent instead of having to open the categories every time I load the game.

SirDerpface

Quote from: Alenerel on October 27, 2017, 08:35:40 PM
I think that stack size should be increased a bit, just a bit, im not asking 200 or 500 or any of those mods nonsense.
Download the bigger stack mod and change the values to 2x instead of 10.

jamaicancastle

The problem with this is, for fiddly technical reasons, all doors (and wall tiles adjacent to them) are technically "indoors". If you put up a no-roof zone before the door is complete, colonists should obey that. Just don't do what I always do and forget you put it there, then wonder why your colonists aren't roofing in your new construction after rearranging your base...

Bolgfred

Agreed

I strongly suggest not to name your Topic "Several small suggestions". These will never picked up by anybody in future, as somebody might look up this thread, comment and forget. In Addition I think things are discussed much more progressive when u create a single thread for every topic
"The earth has only been lent to us,
but no one has said anything about returning."
-J.R. Van Devil