[v1.0] Jernfalk's Standalone Horses (v1.03) (25/Oct/2018) (w/ A Dog Said patch)

Started by Jernfalk, March 17, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jernfalk

Quote from: whitewolf88 on December 04, 2018, 07:37:50 AM
Could you please make a compatibility patch so this works with A Dog Said? Really want that bionic horse haha

Done! Just check the main post for the patch!

Berserk

QuoteDone! Just check the main post for the patch!

Thanks so much mate!

Cataphract

Is there any chance that you would be willing to make a patch for the 1.0 version of Combat Extended for this mod? Thanks for this mod, by the way, my game experience isn't the same without horses.

Kori

Quote from: Cataphract on February 02, 2019, 05:51:42 AM
Is there any chance that you would be willing to make a patch for the 1.0 version of Combat Extended for this mod? Thanks for this mod, by the way, my game experience isn't the same without horses.

CE already includes a patch for this mod.

Thirite

Taiga Creatures technically got merged into the Animal Collab Project, but I have no problem with a standalone horse mod if people only want the horse.  :)

MozartF

Hey Jenfalk,

Acho qu é BR também então qualquer coisa se estiver enganado, dá um GoogleTranslate  ;D...

Cara eu não sou programador e nem modder, mas eu andei fuçando umas coisas no arquivos, coisas que eu gostaria de mudara no jogo que eu mais pero tempo jogando kkkk. Também não sou bom com edição e imagem, mas fiz o possível e criei um novo Mod funcionando com variações nas pelagens dos seus cavalos, epero que não se importe!!! Caso se interesse em me ajudar ou mexer ou ao menos ver o que eu fiz responde aí que a gente troca uma idéia!!!  8) ;D

8)

Simstu

Howdy! Ehm... Found a problem. The game doesn't show me the patch to eventually tick it and load. What am I doing wrong?