[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Valor

My newly constructed Plasma reactor works at 0% efficiency (still produces power). I tried both types of fuel. Any ideas, please?

Shad

Quote from: velve on July 23, 2017, 12:47:38 PM
I found this happens when you still have the primitive bench built. Deconstructing it should get the locked symbol to disappear. Although even though its locked you can still research the tech if you have the 2nd tier bench up. Your colonists will still research.
Conversely, if you built the hi-tech bench and deconstructed the old one, any low-level techs you have not researched will have the lock on them.

EDIT. On a separate note one of my colonists developped "caffeine addiction" from drinking a single cup of tea. Bug or WAD? IRL there is debate if caffeine causes addiction at all, let alone the relatively low concentrations in tea.

Telgrom

Hi i have a question. I downloaded the newest Patch of this modpack and have now 1 Problem: The Fueled Stoves have no switch on/off button anymore and i dont know why.  :-\

I patched the mod with the installer. And i have the steamversion from rimworld. Important is i tried it twice even with a new installed rimworld.

Valor

Fueled crafting benches only use fuel when you are crafting (they finish burning the current one but dont start another). If you want to prevent pawns from cooking, just forbid all fuel types.

SirDerpface

For some reason suddenly the in game world map became all grey with only the base things, including the space around.
Both errors here: https://pastebin.com/aB10jGZQ

Valor

Bug/issue report:

All weapons dont nearly reflect in price the base components required to make them. This is also true for all "Shotgun components, sniper components, weapon parts" .. etc.

Weapons should be much more pricier, usually 10* the current value

Telgrom

Hi Valor thanks for the fast answer but it dont mean the fueled workbenches.. i mean the fueled heaters (which you can use before you develope an energysystem at winter for temperature perpose... they have no switch to let them burn ...

Duftmand

Quote from: velve on July 23, 2017, 12:47:38 PM
I found this happens when you still have the primitive bench built. Deconstructing it should get the locked symbol to disappear. Although even though its locked you can still research the tech if you have the 2nd tier bench up. Your colonists will still research.
I deconstructed the primitive one I think. Maybe I should build it again and then deconstruct it? That might solve it

Duftmand

Anyone know why the fertiliser machine doesn't work? It's most likely me being a fool, but I have placed it down and the output direction isn't blocked. It has power, has a bill for making fertiliser, but I can't force a pawn to make some. The help menu said it needed a hopper, but it won't let me place it near the machine. What do?

Arkaile

There's a few issues I've found.

First, I've found that the projectiles shot by the Javelin and TOW missile launchers  fall short of their targets constantly, seeming to only have about 30 range instead of what the item descriptions state. Maybe they're hitting trees or rock chunks before reaching their targets, but it seems unlikely that ten out of ten rockets would do this. Maybe it has something to do with Combat Extended?

Secondly, after installing exoskeletons on some of my colonists I noticed their heads seemed to have been replaced with another texture. If I were to guess, it looks like it's a flea or fly corpse.

Shad

Quote from: Arkaile on July 25, 2017, 11:04:24 AM
First, I've found that the projectiles shot by the Javelin and TOW missile launchers  fall short of their targets constantly, seeming to only have about 30 range instead of what the item descriptions state. Maybe they're hitting trees or rock chunks before reaching their targets, but it seems unlikely that ten out of ten rockets would do this. Maybe it has something to do with Combat Extended?
I think that's WAD. Cover will block projectiles. I had a 14 Shooting guy go through 100 bullets on his sniper rifle (a "superior" quality with >100% optics) trying to hit a centipede and got 2 hits. The bullets kept stopping short.

The only thing which ignores cover is artillery (catapults, mortars).

Arkaile

Maybe, but it still seems like something might be wrong. It's one thing to miss or hit an object before reaching the target, which I've seen with sniper rifles and such, but I would have expected at least one of the missiles to hit somewhere near the target instead of stopping so close to the shooter when the weapon has a range of 130. The colonist firing the missiles had 15 shooting and two cybernetic eyes, and the weather was clear on top of that.

sidfu

not sure but think rocket turrents might count as arty and need a spotter to do their best.

sevrun

Got a bit of a problem.

Really enjoyed This mod bundle back in version 14, and was hoping to use it again.  But it kicks back errors all over.  Most seem to point toward the Combat Extended mod and ammunition in particular.  Another throws an exception at world gen even if I disable CE.  It's pretty clear I screwed something up, but I've got no idea how to get it working.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Canute

Since you are the only one who report this massive of errors, i guess you didn't install it right.
Read again the install instruction and try it again.